Do you think Gareth Beale leave Real Madrid ?

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi! Do you guy s think Gareth Bale leave s Real Madrid ,what s your opinion?I think he s going to Man United

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he doesn’t need Real Madrid, Bale lost his passion for football, sits and receives money, and Manchester United doesn’t need him either:icon_comp

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that for Bale it is better to return to the English league, he can still be useful whatever team. Perhaps Bale can still find motivation and show 1,2 seasons a good level.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he should leave after the statements he gave where he did not place Real Madird as a priority in his life, I particularly believe that if he lost the desire to play he should definitely leave the club

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I think he should leave Real Madrid .Maybe the Premier League is a good option..I hope he can find the inspiration he needs.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi mate.I think he should leave Real Madrid .Maybe the Premier League is a good option..I hope he can find the inspiration he needs.

Nah he can find this "inspiration" on golf course :rolleyes:

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he doesn’t need Real Madrid, Bale lost his passion for football, sits and receives money, and Manchester United doesn’t need him either:icon_comp

I agree with you,Bale doesn't belong there,his skills are getting worse,i think he is about to leave Real Madrid.

H

Hardieboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope he leaves hes helped them win the champions league back to back... And he gets treates like dirt by thr Spanish fans. Come to Liverpool for a couple of years lol

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's all about the money. He's not going to give back or reduce his wages. Who can afford him, and is he worth the wages?

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!
I think Bale just doesn't care about football anymore, he seems to be happy just collecting checks and probably is occupied with golf and managing the new pub he opened. Cheers!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think he will definitely leave Real Madrid. That's just where it is not yet clear.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I think Bale is great player but I dont understand Zidane or we can say Real management. Some players dont play good and still play. I thnik that Zidane dont likes players from these area(Great Britain). But Bale will get every cent from his contract I am sure:)

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He had to leave Real Madrid a year ago. This is no longer his team.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that he will leave Real Madrid. I heard about the transition to Totenham

bylly3

bylly3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I think Zidane likes Gareth and he is going to stay in Real Madrid until Zidane leaves the club.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't think so. He earns a lot of money at Real in order to give up such a contract so easily. Even if he doesn't play too much, it suits him to train and take that money.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gareth Bale have contract with Real Madrid up to 2022, I believe that he will probably stay until the end of this contract. None want to pay to Bale what he receives in Real Madrid.

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He should leave. It's a pity when such a superb player doesnt play. It's great to watch him on the pitch when he has a good day.

eka_rp

eka_rp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bale

I think he will leave Real Madrid this season. It will depend on the team that pays you the most. He is a player who is coming to the end now and he needs a powerful contract and the Manchester United team could give it to him but also any Chinese team. We will see what happens.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a great player.
if it goes to manchester, it will be a great hire.
I wanted to see him return to tottenham

erik_lima

erik_lima

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He will leave R.Madrid for sure. James Rodriguez is another great player that must leave soon.

I hope they go to a team where they can play more often.