BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Do you play any sport, like soccer, volleyball, basketball, or some other sport?

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
I wouldn't really call it a proper practice, just daily excercise. Back in high school I did some track running and played soccer for school teams, but nothing on a really high level. After that I was just running every other day for 5-10km to keep somewhat fit. Last few years me and my wife did a lot of hiking and some mountain climbing.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I go to wrestling table tennis sometimes I'm lazy but I still go to train for myself because everyone should play sports in their lives and not be lazy

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I go to wrestling table tennis sometimes I'm lazy but I still go to train for myself because everyone should play sports in their lives and not be lazy
you have to leave the sedentary lifestyle aside. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I wouldn't really call it a proper practice, just daily excercise. Back in high school I did some track running and played soccer for school teams, but nothing on a really high level. After that I was just running every other day for 5-10km to keep somewhat fit. Last few years me and my wife did a lot of hiking and some mountain climbing.
I really like walking too! In the same way, walking is a way of not being sedentary.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
gotta love table tennis ( and beach volleyball in the summer )

Igor G

Igor G

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you play any sport, like soccer, volleyball, basketball, or some other sport?
I used to play soccer a lot. Now it is difficult for me to find free time and my health is also not very good. Smoking had a significant effect on my physical condition. Disgusting habit :(

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play soccer and basketball with my university colleagues, and some table tennis with my dad

snekone

snekone

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
i do Skateboarding, Snowboarding darts and go fishing and now poker too:D

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I still play basketball from time but during university I played field hockey, basketball and football😄

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
In exercise in my garden: you, hoe, fertilize... why else exercise? That's what moves me the most.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! I'm sportsman by Life! I'm going a sport image of Life!.. Therefore I very like to play in the different active kinds of Sport,
starting with table tennis, continue lawn tennis, soccer, and etc!.. Something like that!..

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At 67 I am too old now, I suppose that's why I enjoy Poker so much, I used to play many sports when I was younger, because I am a player, not a watcher. and there is nothing worse than watching a sport I used to enjoy, knowing I cannot do it myself any more.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to play football when i was young. Nowadays if poker is sport then i play poker.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Some people like football, others like swimming, and someone cannot live without golf. Those who go in for sports live, according to statistics, on average, 5 years longer. But at the same time, he spends 8 years of his life playing sports.I like to walk a lot.

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I used to play soccer a lot. Now it is difficult for me to find free time and my health is also not very good. Smoking had a significant effect on my physical condition. Disgusting habit :(
Yes, I understand smoking is complicated. But if you have discipline and really want to quit! it's possible! you can achieve everything you set your mind to.

i do Skateboarding, Snowboarding darts and go fishing and now poker too:D
They are radical sports, right? any broken bones?😅😅

I do skateboarding, snowboarding darts and I go fishing and now I also play poker:D
These are extreme sports, aren't they? any broken bones?
Exercising in my garden: you, hoe, fertilize... What's the point if not to exercise? That's what moves me the most.
It's true, sometimes everyday things require the most physical effort, such as cleaning the house.

Poker and chess:ROFLMAO:
I love chess, I have been a professional player when I was younger.

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
At 67 I am too old now, I suppose that's why I enjoy Poker so much, I used to play many sports when I was younger, because I am a player, not a watcher. and there is nothing worse than watching a sport I used to enjoy, knowing I cannot do it myself any more.
I understand! I still know people who are over 60 and play soccer with friends, just as a hobby.

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Some people like football, others like swimming, and someone cannot live without golf. Those who go in for sports live, according to statistics, on average, 5 years longer. But at the same time, he spends 8 years of his life playing sports.I like to walk a lot.
walking is a good exercise, especially for the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems.

KANNE 1972

KANNE 1972

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play soccer, poker and a bit of darts