Do you play sport everyday instead poker ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think sport is more interesting than poker ,

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is, but I like to play and watch both. Sports very rarely can give you bad emotions, while for some people poker can frustrate them every day.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do try to play futsal every week, but is kind tough for me phisically.

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before I practiced more sports but poker is very interesting and now I dedicate more time to it

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i used to do a lot sports when i was younger, not much anymore.

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try and play soccer and floor hockey once a week. Baseball in the summer time.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. I rarely exercise. And I only play poker in freeroll. To win tournaments and spin and go. I don't know how to say that it's better here. When it comes to betting, I'm better at poker. Although, sometimes, everything comes in at the bets, as if I see how any game will end. But this happens rarely. Then, on the contrary, even simple matches in my opinion end strangely for me. Therefore, I think there should be a balance, but it is very difficult.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try for a balance, combining some kind of physical activity (eg skiing,snow shoeing, curling, golf, pickleball) with a couple of poker tourneys every day.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
there has to be a balance, I personally combine these two activities and I think I'm doing pretty well :D:p

shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I've gotten into other sports a lot more. Even CC can't get me fired up over card games, not enough places to play -- PS HomeGames is about the only place I trust and will play. Gotta get outta this state if it's the last thing I ever do; Missouri radical red politicos will never free the people to choose for themselves what they play and do and spend money on. I miss poker and the community it brings/brought.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sports are more interesting to watch on television then poker for sure!

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For sure sports is better for the health but not the same.......we need to have tome for sport with the children, the work, the girlfriend and of course the poker hahahah....but in winter i go sometime playing hockey at outside ice and sinetine in summer playing soccer with my child ....my son play hockey 3 or 4 times week with his team and ny daughter play lot of soccer week.......

IXIX

IXIX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m to fat and lazy and older to play sports anymore but I do ride my onewheel xr a lot than usually play poker after

S

SerValeMart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker and do football (soccer). It does not interfere. It's fun to play these games. :icon_sant

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before the birth of my daughter, I played football a lot, but now I devote a lot of time to my family, and only in the evening I play poker, this is the only thing I have time for now[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
when I was younger, there was no problem, I chose any physical sport in favor of poker; Now that I'm older, I prefer poker:)

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see no reason to separate sports and poker for myself. Because I can do these things at the same time. You may not exercise, but at the same time you like to watch sports broadcasts. Watching live poker is also fascinating.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play football for a soda and train muay thai jiu jjitsu boxing

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Sports and Poker fit together perfectly. In essence, Poker is also a sport, a mental challenge and a serious endurance and will.

If E-sport is a sport, then Poker is also a sport.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think sport is more interesting than poker ,
no, I think it has its secrets and an interesting feature, neither more nor less than poker, sports betting also has its adrenaline !! =D I particularly bet whenever possible.:D

reeseflamees

reeseflamees

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I do both at same time doing excersise while playing poker

10gerka

10gerka

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always do both, I give time during the week to poker, playing a lot, then on the weekends I play my favorite sport which is soccer with my friends, I think they are my two passions.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
To be honest, I think poker is a sport. I live in Ukraine, and here poker is recognized as a sport at the official, state level. We even have a sports poker federation.
Good luck.