Do you follow La Liga ?

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
La li ga is attractive league including many tremendous teams such as real madrid , valencia , barcelona , almeria , alentico madrid , mallorca , club deportivo Leganes , Girona , Eibar , Celta de vigo , Deportivo Alaves , Getafe , Deportivo sala calvet , Real socidas , Levante , Las palmas , Real betis , Espanyol , and so on . I like spainish fotball , where generate many bright stars like david villa , fernaldo torres , iniesta , Xavi , titi kaka is stunning style that they played .

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I follow la league, but my favorite is to watch the English Premier League, which is fast play and unpredictable victories.

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Come on, La Liga may be great to watch, but don't you think you're a bit off saying mallorca , club deportivo Leganes , Girona , Eibar , Celta de vigo , Deportivo Alaves , Getafe , Deportivo sala calvet , Real socidas , Levante , Las palmas , Real betis , Espanyol are great teams? All the respect to the league though, but it's not one of my favourite amongst the european ones.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I only follow "la liga:)" for Leo Messi. It is no longer an attractive competition

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.To tell you the truth, I only watch La Liga when there is a match between Barcelona and Real Madrid.I prefer to watch the English Premier League instead You can watch there more exciting and interesting games.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not watch it a lot, but this season the intrigue in the title race is very dramatic and interesting. Great final to the season there.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't really watch the games, but do follow the results and the standings in the league.

On that note its a very excitig finish this year, with Athletico top and Real and Barca in hot pursuit!! Sevilla just slipped up so are probably out of the race now.

Come on Athletico!!

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Come on, La Liga may be great to watch, but don't you think you're a bit off saying mallorca , club deportivo Leganes , Girona , Eibar , Celta de vigo , Deportivo Alaves , Getafe , Deportivo sala calvet , Real socidas , Levante , Las palmas , Real betis , Espanyol are great teams? All the respect to the league though, but it's not one of my favourite amongst the european ones.
Exactly, I share the same opinion. La Liga is cool to watch, but in addition to Real Madrid and Barcelona, ​​we only have Sevilla and Atlético Madrid with any chance of being a champion.

In addition we have some medium teams, such as Villarreal, Athletic Bilbao and Valencia, and many weak teams.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
La li ga is attractive league including many tremendous teams such as real madrid , valencia , barcelona , almeria , alentico madrid , mallorca , club deportivo Leganes , Girona , Eibar , Celta de vigo , Deportivo Alaves , Getafe , Deportivo sala calvet , Real socidas , Levante , Las palmas , Real betis , Espanyol , and so on . I like spainish fotball , where generate many bright stars like david villa , fernaldo torres , iniesta , Xavi , titi kaka is stunning style that they played .

Just checked the fixtures......this weekend is MASSIVE!! The top 4 play each other.

If Athletico and Barca draw and Sevilla beat Real then it will be so close with 3 games to go!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Just checked the fixtures......this weekend is MASSIVE!! The top 4 play each other.

If Athletico and Barca draw and Sevilla beat Real then it will be so close with 3 games to go!

I wouldn't surprised if Barca loses on purpose on saturday just make sure Real does not win league ...

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wouldn't surprised if Barca loses on purpose on saturday just make sure Real does not win league ...

Haha....I’d be happy with that, then neither Barca or Real win the league!!!

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well at least with two games to go there is an open competition this time who becomes champion. I d say normally by now every big league in europe has its champion already....

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I look after La Liga but the Premier League is cooler. In La Liga, there are standard champions and victories, but in the Premier League, everything is unpredictable.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, La Liga is an attractive one, but most of the teams u put in there arent good.
I mean, if you want to watch really good matches, any match involving these teams are fun to watch
FC Barcelona- Real Madrid-Atleti- Sevilla- Bilbao,
To a less extent, Granada, Valencia, Valladolid , Betis, La Real.
Historical teams
Super Depor "Playing 3rd tier now", Mallorca, Malaga, Racing Santander, Espanyol.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
La Liga and Premier League this are the leagues I watch the most.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Everyone agrees that the premiere league is great. The speed in which soccer is played, the physical condition of those players and the impossibility of predicting any outcome makes it so much fun to watch. But La Liga is something else. There's more discipline and strict tactic in the games, leaning toward securing the possession before anything else. I like both with a little weakness for La Liga.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I admit that La Liga is a very competitive european league.

Some top-class teams, and top-class players like Luis Suarez.

But, I think that Serie A is on the verge of becoming the second most competitive league in Europe. Juventus, Inter, Milan, Roma, Napoli, Lazio, all these clubs are really in the top level and can create a very interesting league.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wasnt watching last years, cause i dont enjoy when one or two teams always win. Like Serie A and Juventus or League One and PSG. I just watch Barsileirão and Premier League. But this year Atletico MAdri and Inter Milão was nice surprises. I hope this league become more democratic.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love watching it, but mostly FCB games