Diego Simeone leaves Guardiola behind.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Diego Simeone and the best paid coach in the world leaving behind nothing less than Guardiola and earning double Klopp.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean there. Is Simeone the highest paid coach right now ?

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean there. Is Simeone the highest paid coach right now ?
That's right maybe it's because of the time he's been directing the team.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
That's right maybe it's because of the time he's been directing the team.

He definitely showed some abilities during his time with Athletico. I concider him better than Guardiola who has never taken a modest team and turned it into a monster like some other coaches (Simeone, Klop...).

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He definitely showed some abilities during his time with Athletico. I concider him better than Guardiola who has never taken a modest team and turned it into a monster like some other coaches (Simeone, Klop...).
Really if we see he never took a bad team and turned it into a formidable team.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Exactly ! He started with Barca when it was already a great team. Probably could play with no coach with Xavi, Iniesta and Puyol n the pitch. Then he went to another great team (Bayern) and only had their level drop. Now, in Manchester city, he has some awesome stars without whom he could never achive any success ( Rahim, Debreuin, Mehrez, Bernando Silva among others ).

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Diego Simeone and the best paid coach in the world leaving behind nothing less than Guardiola and earning double Klopp.
Did you even understand what you wrote?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.There is no doubt that Simeone has done and keep doing a great job in Atletico but I don´t think he should not be the coach with the best salary in the world.The Argentinian is earning over 43 million Euros per season, Guardiola almost 24 millions and Klopp 18 millions?.In my opinion, nowadays, there are some coaches better and more successful than Simeone and would deserve to earn more money than him.I will start with the 2 mentioned lines above,Tuchel,Zidane or even Ancelotti. I thought Guardiola was on top in this list.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good morning.There is no doubt that Simeone has done and keep doing a great job in Atletico but I don´t think he should not be the coach with the best salary in the world.The Argentinian is earning over 43 million Euros per season, Guardiola almost 24 millions and Klopp 18 millions?.In my opinion, nowadays, there are some coaches better and more successful than Simeone and would deserve to earn more money than him.I will start with the 2 mentioned lines above,Tuchel,Zidane or even Ancelotti. I thought Guardiola was on top in this list.
But he earns it all because of the longevity he has at the club apart from the titles he brought to the club.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also read about this subject. If the values are correct, this amount paid to Simeone, a good coach, is absurd, he should never receive much more than Guardiola and twice what Klopp receives.

In addition to not being a better coach than both, Atlético de Madrid has less money than the great English teams, these values are very meaningless.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pep Guardiola is the best soccer coach in this World!!!

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you even understand what you wrote?
Do you think Guardiola is a special coach for me ,he is normal so much that he only won the champions league with baça.diego got a bad team and it was transformed over the years that he has more time than the Guardiola in the same team now if you say he has more titles than simeone that's ok.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also read about this subject. If the values are correct, this amount paid to Simeone, a good coach, is absurd, he should never receive much more than Guardiola and twice what Klopp receives.

In addition to not being a better coach than both, Atlético de Madrid has less money than the great English teams, these values are very meaningless.
But he wins all this because he gave Atlético madrid many titles and has more time in the same team than the two.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think Guardiola is a special coach for me ,he is normal so much that he only won the champions league with baça.diego got a bad team and it was transformed over the years that he has more time than the Guardiola in the same team now if you say he has more titles than simeone that's ok.
No one knows how much this or that coach would have won in another club. But the statistics are true. Pep has more trophies. So he is the best coach.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I heard those news recently. I think he's the highest earner amongst the football managers for some years now. He's got excellent results for sure but I don't really like hs style.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I don’t know how this is a controversial statement for me:eek:

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think his style is very similiar to Mou's but for me it's the best team football between the coaches and Klopp.