Derby weekend!

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United-Liverpol

After an important victory against Atalanta in the Champions League, Manchester United is under the imperative of victory against Liverpool and a possible three points would return to the fight for the top of the table.
Klopp's team has not yet suffered a defeat this season, and a possible loss of points for the Red Devils could mean the dismissal of coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

I predict the victory of Liverpool!

Barcelona-Real Madrid

This will be the first El Clasico without Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo and it is clear that this game without the mentioned stars loses the epithet "biggest game" in the world, but due to the situation on the table it will certainly be interesting to see how much they can do.
Barcelona is slowly waking up and playing better while Real Madrid after the defeat by Espanol has no right to stumble if they want the title.
Can Karim Benzema prove that he is currently the best player in the world?

My prediction is a Real Madrid win!

Inter-Juventus

Juventus will be guests of Inter in the Derby d'Italia derby in great shape.
Inter is currently in third place with 17 points, seven less than Napoli, which is in first place, while Juventus is in seventh place with 14 points.

My prediction is the victory of Inter, Edin Džeko gives a goal!

Marseille-PSG
Tip-2

West Ham-Tottenham
Tip-1

What are your predictions?
Write about it!:):joyman::deal:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
All away teams win :bebored:

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Risto

In my opinion, Inter will win 😃
Although the ball is round, you never know who can win 😃

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good evening.Amazing matches to watch this Sunday, mates!.If Cristiano Ronaldo is inspired,Manchester United will be able to win.But Liverpool is a better team, so they have my vote.In El Clásico , I think Barcelona can improve its level and draw the game,In the Italian derby, I see another draw.Juventus has improved its level the last weeks and needs the 3 points to reach the UCL places but the neroazzurro is also doing it well, and also needs the 3 points to reach its rival Milán.Good luck with your bets, mates.

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good evening.Amazing matches to watch this Sunday, mates!.If Cristiano Ronaldo is inspired,Manchester United will be able to win.But Liverpool is a better team, so they have my vote.In El Clásico , I think Barcelona can improve its level and draw the game,In the Italian derby, I see another draw.Juventus has improved its level the last weeks and needs the 3 points to reach the UCL places but the neroazzurro is also doing it well, and also needs the 3 points to reach its rival Milán.Good luck with your bets, mates.

If Cr.Ronaldo is the inspiration, Liverpool will not do well.
I agree that Liverpool is a better team

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Risto

In my opinion, Inter will win ��
Although the ball is round, you never know who can win ��

Well i am already 50% correct about that statement so dont care abot remaining 2 matches :cool:

E: Didnt include Tottenham match in my earlier post so their defeat dont count hehe

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nisi WestHam je pobjedio Tottenham 🤣
Ja sam prognozirao pobjedu domacina
Za sada mi sve ide,sve sam pogodio do sada;)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nisi WestHam je pobjedio Tottenham 🤣
Ja sam prognozirao pobjedu domacina
Za sada mi sve ide,sve sam pogodio do sada;)
What language is it? I did not understand a word except for the commands of the name. Totenham looked good, missed at the end of the standard, just no luck.

C

cornedbeef

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think liverpol will win it

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
A beautiful victory for Liverpool, Manchester United and Barcelona none. Ronaldo should have been sent off for a deliberate kick of the ball in the groin:)