Denver Nuggets Thread

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So CC community I'm curious to hear from you what you think about my favourite team in the NBA, the Denver Nuggets, lead by Nikola Jokic a slow, can't jump basketball genius and emergence of Jamal Murray and now MPJ and Bol Bol in line as well.
I personally fail in love how the Nuggets played 2016 and from that moment onwards I didn't miss a single game.
I'm aware that there's a very little chance for the Nuggets to a championship this year but I firmly believe that they are going to win it in the next couple of seasons.

What do you think about the Nuggets, their future and players? What do they need to do to win the championship?

Off topic:
It's so nice to be a Nuggets fan today but it wasn't always like that, but I have seen the potential back then and I'm so glad that I did it.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nuggets

Like you a Nuggets fan here as well living in Colorado. Have seen them on the edge of success over the years back in the days of Dan the missle LOL, and throughout the Carmelo era.

Not sure they have all the horses they need this year to win it all but looking at the team as it is now their future looks bright.

GL Nuggets :)))))))))) :D

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like you a Nuggets fan here as well living in Colorado. Have seen them on the edge of success over the years back in the days of Dan the missle LOL, and throughout the Carmelo era.

Not sure they have all the horses they need this year to win it all but looking at the team as it is now their future looks bright.

GL Nuggets :)))))))))) :D

Nice to have another Nuggets fan here, especially now when CO legalized gambling I believe morе people will join us.
How do you see our team after 7 games played? (today we play against the Raptors)
And how do you feel about the playoff matchup with Utah?

And since you are older fan than me, and I'm from Serbia and ofc my favorite player is Jokic, how do you feel about the Joker? The Nuggets are really lucky to have him.
And I want to say following...
I will not stop being Nuggets fan after the Joker era 4 sure, he's the reason why I started following but we have a lot of players from Serbia, especially in the kings but I don't like Kings at all even though Bogdanovic is one of my favorite players. My point is that I'm not a just bandwagon fan, I'm fan 4 life now because I'm really loyal guy.
I even started a podcast on Serbian language about the Nuggets, find me at tweeter @NemanjaTheGreat we have a bunch of Nuggets talks, some are on English language