Dak Contract

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So apparently Dak has turned down 30 million a year and countered asking for 40 million a year :eek:

I def think they need to wrap up Daks deal before they work on Amari and Zeke's contracts but 40 mil! Jerry probably having a good laugh about this lmao

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He doesnt even deserve 30. Hes a subpar QB on a good offense , he has an Insane line that keeps him alive. NFL is so money driven now that it's getting dumb. Hes not an accurate QB at all down the field and if he messed around and got flopped to another team he would be non existent by next year

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will settle somewhere in the midddle,,,prob 33-34 million.I think he's a below average passer,,,he's surrounded with All Stars and still puts up average #'s. Overpaid.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will settle somewhere in the midddle,,,prob 33-34 million.I think he's a below average passer,,,he's surrounded with All Stars and still puts up average #'s. Overpaid.

Exactly , like elliot bitching about getting paid......a stupid time to do it but at the same token i get it. Dak hasn't really done anything , hes been the Trent Dilfer of the Cowboys , just a guy that can complete a 10 yard pass here and there but dont expect any magic out of him. Anything beyond 10.1 yards has a 80% chance of being incomplete.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trent at least was a decent on field manager... I wouldn't say Dak is. I would have traded him for a decent veteran and draft a qb in the next few years. College is loaded with really good qbs that will be coming out in the next few drafts. Have your decent vet tutor them for the first year and change. Don't think they will go that route though, they most likely will pay dak. They don't need a superstar qb, just a quality one who can manage the game.
Exactly , like elliot bitching about getting paid......a stupid time to do it but at the same token i get it. Dak hasn't really done anything , hes been the Trent Dilfer of the Cowboys , just a guy that can complete a 10 yard pass here and there but dont expect any magic out of him. Anything beyond 10.1 yards has a 80% chance of being incomplete.

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think he is a very good quarterback. I'm not a cowboys fan but I think every fan of the team misses what they had in Tony Romo even though they never won in the playoffs.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you cant play dak 40 million a year what the hell is he smoking hasnt even 1 superbowl if they pay him that pulse what zeke want the rest of the team will have little room for error with they roster

Deedgee

Deedgee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dak still has a contract. He's still under his rookie deal. He's not a free agent, though people have this perception because there are so many holdouts. Dak isn't worth forty million dollars, or even thirty dollars. His success as a quarterback is severely dependent on his offensive line and the luxury of having a great running back. Without those ingredients, he is very average.