Daily Fantasy Sports

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone here big into daily fantasy sports?

I've played a bit on Fanduel but they aren't as flashy as DraftKings. Was thinking of doing a deposit on DK's and highly look forward to the football season ahead. In the time I noticed they had games for as little as a quarter. Anyone play there that enjoy it highly?

They've also got a promo going on for giving out 2 $27 tournament tickets that can be used on any sport to those that have been referred by another, and both parties involved get the tickets. I thought that was pretty cool. I feel they do a bit more than Fanduel does in their promo dept.

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing at Draftkings for the past year I have not yet cashed out. Its vey hard to win or even place high in the big contests with 10k entries

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cant wait for NFL season to begin

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know! I can't wait until football as well. That is probably when I will end up putting some money in DK. I wouldn't want to be tempted to blow it all away prior to the start of the season :p

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found 2 new sites to play daily fantasy sports and they are easier to cash in because of less entrants. Victiv.com is pretty good and they give u a free $5 ticket to get started, and if u want to pick mma try Draftops.com they have Bellator and UFC as well as MLB,NHL,NFL,and NBA

M

Mheat2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my user name on Victiv is Champ023 and on Draftops it is King023 I could use the referrals

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prob wont go on multiple sites, and I'm not big into MMA.

I'd hook you up on the referrals but my brother will probably get my referrals next time DK's has a nice promo to go with it. I'll have to check out Victiv.com

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars