Da Bears

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, Just Wow. I picked a couple of bears in fantasy (J. Howard, T. Burton) and although they didn't have great weeks, I'm glad I did. The defense was going to be good, then they got Khalil Mack. The offense had to improve with a few real receivers, and boy did they ever. I'm an Eagles fan, but these guys looks like a fun bunch. Great job by the G.M. for putting this team together.

Robin Moura

Robin Moura

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, Just Wow. I picked a couple of bears in fantasy (J. Howard, T. Burton) and although they didn't have great weeks, I'm glad I did. The defense was going to be good, then they got Khalil Mack. The offense had to improve with a few real receivers, and boy did they ever. I'm an Eagles fan, but these guys looks like a fun bunch. Great job by the G.M. for putting this team together.

really a great job congratulations to this fun team.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are definitely looking very promising, but that was an all time performance by their young qb. I'd like to see how he does on a week to week basis

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I planned on subbing for Trubisky in 2 leagues and forgot. In this league I have the Chiefs offense lol.... I have the Bears defense in 2 of the 3. They were good last year defensively...now they are great