Curt Schilling

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For any of the folks not in this area, this has become a huge story around here as a local sports figure tried to just put a congrats out there for his daughter.

https://38pitches.wordpress.com/

I wasn't a big baseball guy back when he played in Boston but my wife was a huge fan of him and Randy Johnson anywho.

I hope the scum get what they deserve.

Bunch of people are saying he shouldn't have said anything and made it public. Why? Because he's famous? Because he's wealthy? Why does it matter?

I guess because I was always a NASCAR guy and the drivers families are often front and center I never wouldn't have expected something like this to happen, but I'm sure if I actually cared enough to look through all the stuff said about the drivers on facebook and what not I'd find some equally disgusting things said about their wives/families.

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just not right to attack family

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is pretty pathetic to attack someone like that. This happens way to often. Bunch of internet trolls who hide behind their computer and talk shit to people. Man, why can't people devote their energy into something productive instead of being a dumb cyber bully.

B

BOSTON WALLY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same people talking this shit would ask shilling for autograph if they seen him in person unless its yankee fans

twiztidwolff

twiztidwolff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah it's pretty crazy and pathetic but the good news is hopefully the scumbags will have to pay some price for their disgusting behavior

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The internet has given the spineless a sense of power and they only know how to spit venom, whilst sitting alone at home in a dark damp basement holding on to their blankies :mad: :mad: