Cristiano Ronaldos future

johnxaitafe

johnxaitafe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey there,
i read in the papers for some rumors about cristiano ronaldo moving from real madrid and especially for paris st germain.does anyone know something more?im a huge fan of real for more than 15 years and i dont wanna believe it.i mean im trying to get into CR's mind:1)is there a better club for increacing your trophies?(along with barcelona and bayern),2)do you have a need in more money?,3)is your age for making a new start and for what reason?,4)does a more star fits in paris st germain along with ibra,dimaria and the defence duo?,5)youre the recordman in many categories in the biggest club in the world along with the basketball department(not a personal opinion,the trophies say so) and you may become in so many other categories and do you wanna leave this for what?,6)the opponents quality shows yours.youre playing la liga against the best team of the century and the best player and you wanna move to ligue 1 to play against tours,ajaccio etc(without having anything with the two teams above)?
im waiting for your opinions...

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hey there,
i read in the papers for some rumors about cristiano ronaldo moving from real madrid and especially for paris st germain.does anyone know something more?im a huge fan of real for more than 15 years and i dont wanna believe it.i mean im trying to get into CR's mind:1)is there a better club for increacing your trophies?(along with barcelona and bayern),2)do you have a need in more money?,3)is your age for making a new start and for what reason?,4)does a more star fits in paris st germain along with ibra,dimaria and the defence duo?,5)youre the recordman in many categories in the biggest club in the world along with the basketball department(not a personal opinion,the trophies say so) and you may become in so many other categories and do you wanna leave this for what?,6)the opponents quality shows yours.youre playing la liga against the best team of the century and the best player and you wanna move to ligue 1 to play against tours,ajaccio etc(without having anything with the two teams above)?
im waiting for your opinions...

Real Madrid is not the only big team in the world that C Ronaldo can play for. In your own opinion as a fan you will be sad if he leaves Real but it is only him that knows what he is looking for in other clubs that Real doesn't offer.