Cristiano Ronaldo And cola

AmyricoLiliana

AmyricoLiliana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Si
I wonder what anyone thinks of him, what C. Ronaldo did. I happened to think that during the press briefing Hungary-portugal match, he spectacularly moved the two bottles
It's a little absurd to me, because he's probably been the face of advertising for 15 years🤣
But after he did that, the value of Cola dropped by $4 billion...
I think he drinks the same way or his family... I did not understand this e

Or is that the unhealthy category that a sport doesn't fit in a person's life?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Si
I wonder what anyone thinks of him, what C. Ronaldo did. I happened to think that during the press briefing Hungary-Portugal match, he spectacularly moved the two bottles
It's a little absurd to me, because he's probably been the face of advertising for 15 years🤣
But after he did that, the value of Cola dropped by $4 billion...
I think he drinks the same way or his family... I did not understand this e

Or is that the unhealthy category that a sport doesn't fit in a person's life?

You'd know very well that he is basically workaholic - this can explain certain things though ...
Also maybe he did that just to get them to sponsor him lol ...
Anyway i believe that (to this day) he still dont like the fact that his son DOES NOT have such a healthy lifestyle considering that young lad do eat chips and drinks soft drinks ...

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Given that Coca-Cola are one of the tournament's sponsors, that sort of behaviour would normally result in a fine (players have been punished for far less in the past, such as forgetting to wear clothing with the sponsors advertising on it when being filmed/pictured). I'd like to see the reaction to this if he hadn't been such a high profile player. Then again, if he wasn't so high profile, it wouldn't be such big news in the first place

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
:D:D:D

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.jpg
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 48
andreigabor

andreigabor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wtf man !? why all people are talking about that!? dont understand, there are more problems in this world, it s crazy! remove the post pls!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is about money. If Coca cola was his sponsor he would act totally different. He should respect a Euro Cup sponsor. Bad move.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider it all hypocritical! Did this happen to him for the first time in his career? I don’t think at a press conference, there wasn’t Coca Cola before. I think I even saw it in some commercials where he drinks some cola!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting fact. Portugal and Juventus striker Cristiano Ronaldo is the most popular person in the world on Instagram. The footballer's social media account has 300 million subscribers. The Portuguese became the first person in history to achieve such indicators. Ronaldo is followed by wrestler and actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (246 million subscribers), American singer Ariana Grande (244 million) and model Kylie Jenner (241 million) on the list of the most popular Instagram accounts. Barcelona captain Lionel Messi has 219 million followers on Instagram, PSG forward Neymar has 152 million. In January, Ronaldo crossed the 250 million Instagram subscriber mark.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my opinion it was quite spontaneous, so I thought it was cool and funny.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don’t feel for the company but I do feel for investors in the stock who took a serious beating

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder what's so bad about Coca-Cola? Of course, tap water is more useful.:cool:

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
This Ronaldo action shows the player's weight and influence in advertising

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo forgets that sponsors like this make a big tournament possible and that countries and therefore Ronaldo are paid by UEFA thanks to the sponsors.

darthjewel

darthjewel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't give a damn.
First, it is unethical for the sport organization to promote unhealthy soft drinks.
Second, nowadays any professional athlete is a 'walking pharmacy'.

I don't hold anything against Ronaldo, he works hard and he is a world top player
but if you want to have a body like his
the question is not what to drink but rather
what pills to take.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for all the talk of billions being wiped off its value, from what my (admittedly little) research has gathered, the share price dropped from 56 to 55.
In other words it dropped by less than 2%.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
He had to be fined. The sponsors pay for this football circus and he knows that football is a business and that his million-dollar salary comes from this money. He is a braggart.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I don't think Ronald's actions are correct. You have to be more modest, think not only about yourself. People have different tastes, there are many people who like cola:)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Just for the show , Coca Cola sponsors this Euro , if not for these sponsors they wouldn't play in this tournament , I do not get it . He insults some people , a company which puts their money there , I wonder ,would he do the same for a sponsor in a football club where he plays and gets paid millions of dollars .

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a really interesting fact and I don't think it is a coincidence. Legend, idol. We will repeat after him

phoenixKK

phoenixKK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Tha act was ridiculous from Cristiano Ronaldo.He deserved to be punished by the EURO LEAGUE FOREVER!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Neither caring for Ronaldo nor Coca Cola- this is irrelevant to me.