Craziest come back ever

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
This for me was mad, I wached the game and I've never experienced such emotions, Crazy comeback
What is the craziest comeback you witnessed?

Attachments

• IMG_20240903_234548.jpg
    IMG_20240903_234548.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 8
M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Everton v Bournmouth, August 31, 2024. Everton 2-0 up after 85 minutes (ie with 5 minutes left, plus 10 minutes extra time). Final result|: Everton 2 Bournmouth 3. The greatest come-back ever from 2-0 down in the Premier League.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The craziest comeback I've ever seen? There are a lot of comebacks in the NBA and MLB, leagues I follow very closely. Recently, Philadelphia Phillies came back from 0-4 down against the tough Braves, and even earlier Pittsburgh Pirates came back from 0-5 down in a game against Cincinnati Reds. There are plenty of comeback games in the NBA where teams have won while losing by more than 20 points. :unsure:

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree Bournemouth was special 🚀🚀🚀
Everton v Bournmouth, August 31, 2024. Everton 2-0 up after 85 minutes (ie with 5 minutes left, plus 10 minutes extra time). Final result|: Everton 2 Bournmouth 3. The greatest come-back ever from 2-0 down in the Premier League.
🔥

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Barclona v PSG - 2017​

At the zenith of football comebacks, stands the 'Remontada'. Barcelona, after losing the first leg 4-0, needed a miracle at the Camp Nou.
And a miracle they delivered, scoring three goals in the final seven minutes, winning 6-1, and progressing to the quarter-finals. This match is the epitome of the phrase "It's not over until it's over."
From Manchester to Barcelona, Istanbul to La Coruna, these unforgettable comebacks encapsulate the unpredictable, passionate, and often miraculous nature of football. They are the reason fans stay glued to the television until the final whistle, proving that in football, as in life, it's never too late to turn things around.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Liverpool v AC Milan - 2005​

The 'Miracle of Istanbul was always going to appear on this list...
Trailing 3-0 at half-time, against a much-superior AC Milan team, Liverpool managed to level the score in a thrilling six-minute spell in the second half.
The Reds eventually won their fifth Champions League trophy on penalties, marking one of the most memorable comebacks in football history.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips

Man United v Bayern Munich - 1999​

This list wouldn't be complete without one of the most dramatic endings to a Champions League Final ever.
Manchester United, trailing by one goal in stoppage time, struck twice in quick succession via Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to snatch the trophy from Bayern Munich, when the game looked over.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Barclona v PSG - 2017​

At the zenith of football comebacks, stands the 'Remontada'. Barcelona, after losing the first leg 4-0, needed a miracle at the Camp Nou.
And a miracle they delivered, scoring three goals in the final seven minutes, winning 6-1, and progressing to the quarter-finals. This match is the epitome of the phrase "It's not over until it's over."
From Manchester to Barcelona, Istanbul to La Coruna, these unforgettable comebacks encapsulate the unpredictable, passionate, and often miraculous nature of football. They are the reason fans stay glued to the television until the final whistle, proving that in football, as in life, it's never too late to turn things around.
It was amazing. I remember that. (y)