Cowboys vs 49ers ending

J

Jkj19886

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about the last play? Did Dallas get screwed or not? I'm a cowboys fan but think the right call was made but I do think their may be a rule change made after that game.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think a rule change is needed but it sucks that a faster ref might’ve allowed a spike to happen. That being said, Dallas really just screwed themselves. They should’ve taken shots at the end zone when SF was playing sidelines.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scoring just 17 points in a game was their downfall,,,not the refs. :rolleyes:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a Cowboys fan, but I cant help think that is what they deserved. All year long the coach struggled with basic clock management and the players were the most penalized in the league. From the coaches to the players they just completely lacked discipline.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Cowboys got screwed, by the Cowboys. Bad coaching, egotistical, meddling owner. I made a nice living in the oil business &I know a lot of folks who did way better than I did, not a one of them, including Ol Jer, would I recommend as to run as qualified to run the on field part of a professional team.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don’t think they will make a rule change over this, the ref had what 5 seconds to make it through a mad dash of players who themselves were panicking to the line.. the refs are old so maybe some younger refs but that won’t fix the stupidity that is the Dallas cowboys..