emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been a diehard Cowboys fan ever since the weekend I spent the night at my best friends house and watched football with his big brother and cousins, the were all jumping around and screaming about a game and they were all yelling "Go Cowboys!" Until then my favorite Cowboy was John Wayne!

The current Cowboys team won their first 3 games decidedly and they all got big heads, now that the heads have shrunk, maybe they can be a bit more dedicated to NOT hearing all the hype and go out and do what they are supposed to CRUSH THE JETS!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't say they got big headed. Saints are possibly the best team in the league, and they had some bad luck in the packers game. As for today though... no excuse for getting beat down by the Jets. Yeah Dallas is a little banged up, but this is on the play calling, not the players.

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a diehard Cowboys fan ever since the weekend I spent the night at my best friends house and watched football with his big brother and cousins, the were all jumping around and screaming about a game and they were all yelling "Go Cowboys!" Until then my favorite Cowboy was John Wayne!

The current Cowboys team won their first 3 games decidedly and they all got big heads, now that the heads have shrunk, maybe they can be a bit more dedicated to NOT hearing all the hype and go out and do what they are supposed to CRUSH THE JETS!

They are getting crushed

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They had easy opponents first 3 games. Then ran into 2 better opponents. Unfortunately they lost to the winless Jets lol. Jets looked better than their record so at least it wasn’t an embarrassing loss for the Cowboys

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jets did look good, but this was 100 percent a embarrassing loss. Cowboys have a really hard schedule coming up too. A team with all that talent, and possibly won't even make the playoffs.
They had easy opponents first 3 games. Then ran into 2 better opponents. Unfortunately they lost to the winless Jets lol. Jets looked better than their record so at least it wasn’t an embarrassing loss for the Cowboys

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some good teams in the 90s and some great players along the way

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not really a problem of getting big headed, just started out against some really awful teams & now facing higher quality competition.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Jets did look good, but this was 100 percent a embarrassing loss. Cowboys have a really hard schedule coming up too. A team with all that talent, and possibly won't even make the playoffs.

If you have any pride at all, you should be embarrassed anytime you lose to the Jets. :D

Please don't tell BBB I said that. :nurse::)

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After watching the Patriots beat up the Jets, it makes me feel worse about the Cowboys loss to them, but at least they are winning the nfc least.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m a great Cowboys fan too. They have a good team. They have a chance to make it to the playoffs this year.
"Only a Cowboys fan knows how big this team is".
Cheers,
M.D.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After watching the Patriots beat up the Jets, it makes me feel worse about the Cowboys loss to them, but at least they are winning the nfc least.

made me laugh. Like every cowboys fan had to go into that game hoping and praying the jets would make it a close game os that they wouldn't feel like shit

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully Bennett has some tread left and can help fill in for the injuries.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its weird Bo Scarbrough not good enough to make the cowboys team, but hes good enough to run all over them.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So pretty much the cowboys cant hold a torch to the afc east

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They seem to be getting worse every week

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's all on the coaching. The players perform the plays decent on most plays, but the staff put them in bad spots, and almost seemingly figure out what's least productive against a team, and they do that over and over. Look how they stopped handing off to zeke in the second even though dak was 6 for 16. He was bad all game and they went with him instead of zeke who was having a monster game up to that point. Dak padded stats in trash time where Chicago were conceding short plays to keep the clock moving, but dak was god awful that game. And like I said above, garret finds what's working least well, and he just keeps doing it. If zeke would have been bad the first half and dak was 20 for 20, you would have saw nothing but running the second half.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today Chicago crushed Dallas only played the first possession well then it was all for the bears and my money also crushed it

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a Cowboys fan since I was 10. I am now 52. I used to watch Walt Disney shows on sundays as we only had 3 channels in the country. 1 night it was not on, there was a football game on instead. I didn't realize it at the time cause I had little knowledge of football, but it was the Superbowl. It was the Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos. Dallas won that game and I got my first taste of football. A lot has changed over the years but I remain a loyal fan. After this year, I as a fan want to see drastic changes. we will see how it turns out. No we we should have missed the playoffs with the talent we had on that team!