COVID and sports

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How well do you think your favorite team or league is handling the virus situation?

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sucks without fans, but cheers for playing the games, looks funny but that’s life 2020.

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I understand why teams are handling the virus they way there are,esp without fans.I dont think it will change untill at least summer,or early fall

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The frequent testing seems to work. Most of the players who get sick seem to be catching it off the field.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of the 3 major sports. I think NHL did a good job and then the NBA. MLB to me did a poor job.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Outcomes are so different because of the no fans and players in and out of the lineup so much

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I refuse to watch any sports where those idiot masks are visible.

It basically means I refuse to watch anything other than golf. LOL and sigh

NHL is very close... but they fail because all the coaches wear the idiot masks.

MLB, same thing, idiots in the dugout wearing idiot masks. Nope.

NFL was a no-brainer no-watch, even the idiot referees were wearing the idiot masks.

So... these days I watch golf only. Yawn. Hey, it's not all bad, I used to be a golf addict myself but those days are long gone... but I can still watch the sport mask-free and that's all I care about in these insane days where the entire human world has gone stark raving mad. Idiots, all of em!

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that the whole coronavirus is one big propaganda .. why did they not announce before how many people die from the usual seasonal flu .. how many people die of hunger in the world .. for me the coronavirus is a machine for making huge money by pharmaceutical companies

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It seems to me that the whole coronavirus is one big propaganda .. why did they not announce before how many people die from the usual seasonal flu .. how many people die of hunger in the world .. for me the coronavirus is a machine for making huge money by pharmaceutical companies
Maybe you should visit some hospitals in hard hit areas to see how much of it is propaganda.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just hopefully covid don't effect the Leafs, while the playoffs are coming up. The Leafs are looking very good this season. I really think they are going to the Stanley Cup. Even a lot of my coworkers believe that too. It has been a very long time since they have even made it to the 3rd round. Go Leafs Go

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fans are beginning to be aloud at sporting events. I know MLB most cities are allowing fans. New York is 25 percent or so.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
undoubtedly there are great risks of getting infected with covid 19 but I think that they are all protected as much as possible

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars