Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soccer

There is always a prodigy in every soccer country in a certain number of years, but in brazil they come out every now and then.

:jd4:im Rivas

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The US.
Just to mention some of the greatest players all time: Mike Tyson, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, Magic Mike, Michael Phelps or even Tom Brady.

If we talk about football its definitely Brazil. Ronaldhinho, Pelé..

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In soccer Brazil, for sure. I believe that in addition to the passion of the people for soccer, the size of the population influences to beat other strong countries like argentina, Italy, germany...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tell me the best countries and with their respective players
the question is not clear, what are you talking about sports in general? If so, then of course the Soviet Union with its many games in any sport Lev Yashin, Valery Kharlamov and so on on the list in all sports.

S

SantiRojo84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is always a prodigy in every soccer country in a certain number of years, but in Brazil they come out every now and then.

:jd4:im Rivas

Brazil is good ... I stay with Argentina that has the two best in history. Maradona and Messi.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most is Brazil ,lots of good ones from Germany ,Italy ,Britain,Argentina etc

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate,There is no doubt that Brazil is on top.Pele,Garrincha,Rivelinho,Zico,Socrates,Ronaldo Fenomeno and Ronaldinho are some of them.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
????? This is a poker forum so I assume the question is about what countries have produced the best poker players.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
for the size of the country, and the fact that it's only been an independent nation for less than 30 years, Croatia produces an unseemly amount of good footballers.