countinho and neymar

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coutinho has just been announced to be ceased with an option to buy to FC Bayern. What do you think about this transfer? Since PSG only wanted money and not players for Neymar (aprox 250 million euros) maybe this indicates that neymar might be coming to FC Barca

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Considering how "well" both teams played their first leaguegames then i guess Bayern can only win from this signing(and barca probably will regret letting him go when they continue to drop even more points) ;)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coutinho made the mistake leaving from Liverpool, they won without it Champions League. I remember also Michael Owen left from Liverpool and they won Champions League at once. karma! Coutinho needs to reboot career, FC Bayern will approach.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Coutinho is more suitable with Bayern than Barça.

Also, he plays well in red jerseys. :D

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Coutinho made a mistake when he left Liverpool in my opinion. He was a true leader at Anfield, loved by fans, appreciated by the coach, the Brazilian decided to go to the mirage of Barcelona where he disappointed. The loan to Bayern could mean a chance to relaunch his career.

On the other hand, Neymar's case begins to become a soap opera. He is a very gifted player but his injuries and his character often push him a lot in the back. You cannot stay to the highest level only with talent. It takes a lot of work and seriousness.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Coutinho didn't fit really well when he moved to Barca, while Neymar was in an ideal spot in Barcelona, he could one day become the successor to Messi that the team deserves. But now if they have to choose between Neymar and Coutinho, they should get back Neymar.

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry for Coutinho, it's a great player, but in FC Barcelona he didnt so good, maybe because he didnt play in his natural position, good luck for him in Bayern, un the case of Neymar, it's a great player, but his opportunity in Barcelona has gone, the team don't need it anymore.

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern always get these unwanted superstars on loan lol, Coutinho should of stayed at Liverpool but I think he's a fantastic player, just lost his way, hope he finds form at Munich and i'm a United fan...

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Coutinho made the big move to Bayern Munich and I think that this is the best move for him.

The german style of football matches perfectly with him and I believe that he will grab the opportunity and prove his value. Of course, at the end, I hope Dortmund win the title.....

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona ordered T-shirts named Neymar.
Apparently the transition is not inevitable

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
countinho made the right move - and agree he should never have left liverpoool! and understand liverpool dont want him back eventhough he could really boost their midfield but the way he left was really bad.

no team needs neymar - personal think he is done! great player but injuries, personality on and off the pitch and not least his ego and selfishness will make any great team worse!

neymar should go to brazil and enjoy soccer again or china for a good few bucks. dont see neymar coming back for real - he will not fit in any of the big clubs and i dont see him settle for a second or third tier club in crisis. he should go to pl and learn play like a man in a middle club like leicester, everton or wolves. they may be able to hold his ego and selfishness while still keep a team spirit. but likely to big a risk to take for one of those clubs

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll start by saying I am a Liverpool supporter.

Countinho should never have left Liverpool, that is clear. He wanted to go so he went, that is his choice. He started ok there but I knew that he wouldn't play his best game there for a number of reasons. I feel that his loan move will work out for him and he will be sold to them in the future.

As for Neymar - He had the ability but his personality and work ethic ruined it for him. He will not be one of the best players and will slowly just decline from this point on.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Neymar is to football what Kyrgios is to tennis haha.

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the only place Neymar will be able to be the best in the world and put his full potential to practice is at Real Madrid

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprisingly passing Player of Barcelona in Bayer Munchen, definitely, a good transfer .. Well that bike, but anyway can repay 120 million euros if you do like Team: D

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems that the transition to Barcelona for Neymar this season broke. It will be interesting if he goes to Madrid

ch1r4q

ch1r4q

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well Coutinho doesn't seem to fit in Barca, I suppose it's a right call. Honestly I prefer Griezmann over both Coutinho & Neymar, I don't think Barca should sign any of these two.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I am Brazilian but that Neymar case already got boring the game and collective but it seems that there is only Neymar hope this ends soon

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two players too overrated:aetsch:

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest mistake about Coutinho made Liverpool when they sold him to Barca :D There he could not fit it was obviously from day 1 :D So it's not bad for him to try Bundesliga,many players after downs,made career there again :D

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
neymar always gets hurt and coutinho never really fit in barca

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
look at the first games of barca, they have started loosing all of them and they had to upgrade two players from lower divisions in order to sub in for the forwards and they couldnt sign neymar... what a joke with the signings this summer, except griexmann even though he should have been signed a year ago.