Copa del Rey

DannyWhite

DannyWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid last chance in Champions League against PSG will be hard very hard this is last chance for Zidane...or maybe Hes going to Paris together with Benzema in next year??

La Liga allready lost and now lost against Leganes on Bernabeu in Copa del Rey so only CL left but if they make it 3 time in a row what than??

How you think next sezon Lewandowski in Madrid ?? Hazard and Neymar what is the future for Real??

Must be some spectular transfers Bale out CR7 out Marcelo Benzema Kroos all must go...but where??

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cup

it's time for a total renovation of Real Madrid, they are going through an animistic downturn, there are also players who do not want to play more at Real Madrid, for example Cristiano Ronaldo does not want to be more in Madrid
:angel:

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Real Madrid has a disastrous season their only chance is the champions league. Zidane does not think he can rezist much longer on the bench judging by results.Honestly in champions league i don t think they have chanses, psg is a strong team.The team need urgently few changes, but the transfer of neymar i don t think is possible.The departure of benema i think is imminent.Hala Madrid!!!

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And how everything started perfectly in Zidane in Real Madrid! Remember? What rave reviews about him as a coach were in the beginning. But this happens with every coach. It's unavoidable. This is part of the coaching work. I think Reboot will happen very soon. It is Real Madrid very often faced with such a problem. But each time the team comes out of this situation with honor. Real Madrid becomes only stronger in an updated form. This is due to the scouts and of course the huge money that the club has.In occasion of La Liga, yes chances at Real practically are not present. 19 points to win against Barca is unrealistic. But in the Champions League they will still fight.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cup

It all started when the rumors of Neimar's arrival to Real Madrid began, many players did not like the idea like Cristiano Ronaldo, after that news the team began to fall
:playingba

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
maybe u r right but i think neymar never will play with ronaldo at real