Conor Mcgregor vs Floyd Mayweather jr

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expect much of a fight. it will be a fierce fight! any predictions you for this fight?

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the fight will happen at UFC Conor McGregor can win , and if you will be Boxing he will lose without a chance

M

MikeMike109

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also waiting for this fight, let see what rules there will be

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be NO McGregor vs Mayweather fight...trust me...no way.

McGregor is doing this just to keep his name relevant.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I predict there's no point predicting anything until the fight actually gets made... and there's only a very small chance of that ever happening.

If it ever were to happen it'd 100% certain be a boxing match by the way. There's absolutely no chance a 40 year old Mayweather gets into a cage for a fight under MMA rules.

Plus I think it'd be in Conor's best interests to make it a boxing match too: if he somehow beats Mayweather then... well can you just imagine the glorious trolling that would follow? In the (much more likely) outcome that he loses though, then he can write it off as a loss in a different sport against one of the very best of all time.

I mean, nobody cares that Cyborg fought a muay thai bout a few years back and got her ass handed to her do they?

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It would be kinda cool to see.
Whether it be a boxing match or an mma match I think its a total waste of time/money.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah I suspect the fight itself wouldn't be that good - it's Floyd Mayweather after all, exciting "stand and bang" fights aren't exactly his thing... much to the chagrin of all the casual observers who tuned in for the Pacquiao fight :p

I think the lead up to the fight, if it were ever to happen, could well be hilarious though. Just imagine the material they'll both have to work with.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Still don't believe it will ever happen.

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be NO McGregor vs Mayweather fight...trust me...no way.

McGregor is doing this just to keep his name relevant.

I think the fight could be in the boxing style and can be in MMA style. Floyd Mayweather showed earlier in the WWE that can fight not only in boxing match...:rolleyes:

andyt5303

andyt5303

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's still way off of course but I genuinely think there's a realistic chance of this fight happening. Both fighters seem to want it... or seem to want to make 10's of millions of dollars at least. Just seems that Dana and the UFC want their cut of the pot of gold.

As far as the fight goes like everyone I think it would be a boring 10 round fight.

However I think it's a great move by Conor. He's here to make money and go home, he has absolutely nothing to lose in fighting floyd. If he wins then he's beat one of the best boxers of all time and will literally be hailed a king by some. If he loses he lost to one of the best boxers of all time. Either way making some ungodly amount of money - probably the biggest pay day he'll ever get as a fighter.

But again, there's a longggggg way to go.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think its a waste of time its not a fight but a circus

T

tke001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the fight happens it will be in the boxing discipline, not MMA. Reports have varied daily from being a certainty to highly unlikely based on numerous opinions. If they do fight it's all about money and entertainment. In a boxing match McGregor realistically has about a 1 in 10000 chance of winning with a lucky knockout blow. He's not a trained boxer and Floyd has a lifetime of experience, training!

I

irinafox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the fight happens it will be in the boxing discipline, not MMA. Reports have varied daily from being a certainty to highly unlikely based on numerous opinions. If they do fight it's all about money and entertainment. In a boxing match McGregor realistically has about a 1 in 10000 chance of winning with a lucky knockout blow. He's not a trained boxer and Floyd has a lifetime of experience, training!

Why do you say that? At Conor has good punching equipment in the rack, it was difficult for many fighters to fight him. I believe that Conor has more chances to win!

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope this happens. It will no doubt be a boxing match and I think Conor has a chance unlike a lot of people who think he has no chance. In my opinion I don't think there could be bigger fight in history than this if it were to happen.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This needs to happen. Like ASAP. Both are gonna get paid huge that night if it happens

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I still doubt that this fight really happens

O

onemorechance

live free or die
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Took about 40 years for the Mayweather/Pac fight to happen. This is not going to happen

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, for those saying that it wont happen - I heard they already signed an agreement.

If its UFC, mayweather MAY lose, if its boxing, mcgregor will loose badly.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if this happens its all about the money

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, for those saying that it wont happen - I heard they already signed an agreement.

If its UFC, mayweather MAY lose, if its boxing, mcgregor will loose badly.

There is no way there's already been an agreement signed - both Mayweather and McGregor would have been shouting it from the rooftops and posing for pictures already if that had happened.

Also there's a 0% chance this will be an MMA fight - it'll be a boxing match, if it ever happens, and Floyd will get to dictate basically all of the terms (so he'll get his giant ring that helps him avoid the corners, it'll be with whatever size gloves he chooses, etc).

D

Dwarf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fight going to spend on the boxing rules.

I will definitely place a bet on mcgregor. odds are gonna be amazing.

I also heard that even if McGregor wins the match isn't an "Official" Boxing match and it wont count against Floyd's record.

M

mad_chils139

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hopefully this fight isnt bought and hopefully they make a great fight happened. As a boxer i hope Mcgregor beats MayWeather just due to the fact mayweather isnt as good as everyone thinks and just fights the ones he chooses .. Besides that i think both are going to win alot of money so it shouldnt be that crazy of a fight