Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to Manchester City and Pep Guardiola for the title!

But also, congratulations to Liverpool that fought for the title till the last game.

It was a very tough season in England and I believe that the Citizens achieved a well-deserved triumph. Next year the season will be amazing. The competition in the Premier League is brutal!

:cool:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations to Manchester city , well done on winning the Premier League title . Also congrats to Liverpool , fought to the end to win this title .

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Grats to Manchester City. 98 points it's great score. 198 points in 2 seasons is unbelievable.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I agree Since Chealsea no longer had the chance of a champion title, so i would have liked Liverpool's victory. Despite this, congratulations to Manchester City, they deserved it. I hope next year no chance Develop the Championship title!

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This season there were two champion teams. Not just champion, but the most important in historical scales. Most of the champions of the Premier League are unworthy even to be mentioned in the same row with these "Liverpool" and "City". The simplest proof is that in any season before Pep Guardiola arrives in England, 97 points of Liverpool would be enough for the title. Liverpool is the first team in the history of the Premier League with 90+ points and the Champions League final.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great back to back seasons. However, any truth to the fair pay funding scandal?

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad I rooted for the underdog. Well done!

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats to City epic end of the season in Premier league

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool was so close to the trophy, but unfortunately not lucky

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A title for Man.Siti in the league and one title for Liverpool in shapionskata league would be fair for this season because predstvaviha brilliantly this season and both teams! Bravo City that they screwed up and continued to follow Liverpool.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
True, that Pep Guardiola is a great manager.

He has his own fast-paced attacking style of play and manages to push his philosophy to his teams no matter what.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Deserved title was a very disputed championship every day the City becomes a great of Europe, now just have more luck Champions league
:icon_rr::dancing2:

FlamengoBR

FlamengoBR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I loved the celebration with Oasis.
City and Guardiola are the best in the moment.I hope they win next Champions league.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you know that becoming the winner of the championship of England with “Manchester City” Pep Guardiola won his 26th trophy, beating on this indicator Jose Mourinho, informs Marca. The legendary Portuguese tutor has 25 titles. Interestingly, Pep took eight trophies for 10 seasons

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i bet city win an dthen city win, very cool :D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
because it was the championship, and the fact that Liverpool has created a high competition for the title, we can congratulate Manchester city with a bright championship. but still they were the favorites number 1 and before the start of the tournament. and the main task for Guardiola and the team is to win the Champions League ... thanks to Manchester city and Liverpool for the intrigue until the last round. MC with victory !

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Manchester City for winning the Premiere League. I wish them luck next season so they can win again or even get the UCL trophy.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Eventhough I badly wanted Liverpool to win it, we really have to take our hats of for this City team. Guardiola is really a master of the game. Hope next season resembkes this one, title race wise.

Federal_001

Federal_001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City very strong team deserved to win

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
man city

premier is clearly the best league currently, incredible how both teams had over 90 points with the level of the top 6 teams in the premier. Well deserved for pep he is a very good strategic manager, however he has´nt been able to take the UCL again, will it happen soon or does he need to go back to barca?:D

CTAPYXA

CTAPYXA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On my behalf, I also want to congratulate the team and Manchester city fans on winning the regular season and defending the title. Magnificent two seasons.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great was season :rolleyes:
Conratulation for MC fans