Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well-deserved Cafeteros!

2Q==
images

Senegal is a very respected team, with a stable defence and a bunch of high-quality players, but I think Colombia deserves the qualification to the next round. I like Colombia a lot. I think with James Rodriguez in the basic lineup they are better team than Uruguay. brazil and Colombia are the best teams in this World Cup from Latin America imo. We will have spectacular matches in the next round.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sineghal did not come out to the next round because of the search of yellow cards, it's not fair as I think, it was necessary they still have a game to arrange it would be more honest.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Senegal don't qualify to the next round, but I think they have a solid base of truly quality players. I hope they will continue to improve their talents and achieve good things in the future.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colombia have a good team, but I really wanted Senegal to go through the phase as well.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
But did you see the Japanese team lock up that entry into the next round?!? They were holding the ball! Not even passing it! Now that was some scintillating football!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They need James R. to play. I hope his injury is not serious. Vai Colômbia !

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations to Colombia! Let's see in 45 minutes who will be your rival: England or Belgium!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If i'm not mistaken then Colombia or their opponents in round of 16 have decent chance to make it to the semi finals because in the quarters they'd play against sweden - switzerland winner i think ...

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colombia deserved! Mina is a great player.Go Colombia!

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They deserved to advance, they were better, they wanted the victory better.For me, disappointment was played by Senegal, i expected more from them.
Colombia is playing better as at the beginning of the group stage, i think Colombia may surprise against England.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The match England-Colombia will be awesome.

Both teams have high-quality players. England was a bit disappointing yesterday, but let's not forget that it was a match that both teams had already advanced to the next round. Trent Arnold was excellent yesterady. Great talent from England.

Colombia with James Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Mina, Barrios, Kindero, Lerma form a really tough team.

We will enjoy a good match. I predict a close game, probably 2-3 goals. We will see.....

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
congratulations to the team from Colombia ... they improved their performance a lot in the last two games and that allowed them to qualify ... hopefully they can win in the last 16 ...!

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trent Arnold was excellent yesterady.

I thought his free kicks and corners were awful tbf.

Of all that played vs Belgium only Rose, RLC, Maguire, Stones and Vardy showed anything imo.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colombia has a good chance against England, as Colombians are physically strong and have technical players. But England is strong tactically and will be an interesting game.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great job Colombia! But in next round I bet on England. In last game Colombia was very nervous and made too much mistakes.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was rooting for Colombia against England. It's a shame that not always the best wins. The referee was a bit confused at the time of penalty and match, but the life that follows.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So sad yesterday. They had a chance, England missed first the penalty kick... Sad ending they should be on the Quarter Finals and Sweden it is not a big team, great chances to semi finals...

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, very sad about Colombia. But they have the future with them, The loss of James Rodriguez due to his injury was awful. But they have a couple of excellent players to build around James Rodriguez. We will see.....