What do you think the performance of Messi today
:):)

MoryMorte

MoryMorte

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not watch this game but based on the last two game argentina did not deserve to go through. I guess it’s good for the game that Messi still is alive in the tourney but Island and Nigeria would’ve been a really interesting watch

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone was afraid of Argentina, i did not even think they would win against Nigeria. It was their best match at the World Championships. Now the Argentines can breathe. but they got a very difficult opponent.
I think in a close match, france will win.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Argentina played with the hearts of the crowd.They play togheter. It was beautfull.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
The Loserntina vs Croatia became Argentina yesterday. Although the team can't compared at all with the great teams of Maradona and Pasarella and Nigerians played very solid, yesterday they showed some passion and team-work to achieve the crucial vistory. Messi was very good. But the match vs France is really tough for Argentina. I still don't have many hopes for this Argentina, but it's football, we will see.....

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nigeria deserved to go further, I do not understand why they did not give a penalty for the game with his hand,a similar case was in the game Iran portugal and the judge appointed a penalty

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Messi but I think that they should play better, in fact they are rather strong but don’t show the best game that they can do

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm glad that we will see Messi at least one more game, but at the moment France looks a clear favorite. I don't understand why Dibala doesn't play, Higuain and Aguero don't play together from the first minutes.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But Argentina happyness will end when they play against France.