College Football Fans?

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love college football, I live in the heart of Big 12 country. I played baseball at a small NAIA College so we are die hard fans of my Dad's Alma Matter Kansas State University. (Not KU- we bleed purple)

They are a really fun school to root for. Almost always over succeed expectations, haven't had an NCAA Violation in forever (if ever). Classy Football coach The Legend Bill Snyder and Basketball team was fun last year as well making a run in the tourney (Their entire team is back too)

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't wait for NCAA Football!! Love my Georgia Bulldogs!

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Georgia was one of those teams I rooted for as a kid. Liked their uniforms, tough Defense too. Hope they do well. We had 3 1st place votes yet finished 6th in Big 12 preseason poll...which is right where we wanna be!!

Attachments

• bill-snyder-ftr-121814-getty_19fbems32p23b1kfoa5temqx63.jpg
    bill-snyder-ftr-121814-getty_19fbems32p23b1kfoa5temqx63.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 32
ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My teams are Stanford Cardinals and Texas Longhorns.

I have lived half my life in California and half in Texas. I have been able to see John Elway play QB for Stanford when I was a kid. Incredible when USC or Notre Dame came to town. I have been able to see Vince Young beat Nebraska in Austin to win the Conference back in the day. 50 yard line seats! We never sat down and ended up at the Longhorn Club after the game. What a night! A part of the front of the school was inundated with toilet paper. I believe it was also the night Matt McConnaughey got caught playing bongos naked. :) HaLol :0

May we all play on New Years Day!

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

My teams are Stanford Cardinals and Texas Longhorns.

I have lived half my life in California and half in Texas. I have been able to see John Elway play QB for Stanford when I was a kid. Incredible when USC or Notre Dame came to town. I have been able to see Vince Young beat Nebraska in Austin to win the Conference back in the day. 50 yard line seats! We never sat down and ended up at the Longhorn Club after the game. What a night! A part of the front of the school was inundated with toilet paper. I believe it was also the night Matt McConnaughey got caught playing bongos naked. :) HaLol :0

May we all play on New Years Day!

That is a really cool story!!

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was born in alabama, but moved to Florida when I was a out 2. When you're born in Alabama you pretty much inherit alabama or auburn as your team. I was born in winfield, so it's crimson for me. On the other side of it, I really dislike UF, but not as much as I dislike Ohio state.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The SEC is terrible aside from Alabama, and Alabama's schedule is terrible aside from the SEC, as usual.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SEC talk

To be honest, Georgia and Auburn are the other two good teams from the SEC. The rest is a huge drop - sadly, Tennessee and Florida fell off the face of the earth. If those two teams regain their former glory, the SEC would be great again. Alabama's out of conference is a joke. Yes, Alabama scheduled Louisville for their opener, but by sheer luck they completely dodged Lamar Jackson. Not expecting that to be much of a game, more like a cat toying with a mouse.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama slaughters Louisville

Tide to slaughter Louisville, thanks for the $$$

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LSU at Auburn was a great game, as predicted. SEC obv to get 2 teams into the playoff. Just like last year, the committee will decide the best two come from the SEC. It's time to expand the playoff to be fair to other conferences.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LSU at Auburn was a great game, as predicted. SEC obv to get 2 teams into the playoff. Just like last year, the committee will decide the best two come from the SEC. It's time to expand the playoff to be fair to other conferences.

I watched this game as well. Exciting as always between these two rivalries.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Sooners!!!

This year we win it all...all other schools might as well not play :)

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe Alabama gets a challenge from a couple of teams, maybe not. They'll be promoted no matter what. Fact is they don't have to win under the current system.

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Did anyone watch the documentary Student Athlete produced by Lebron James?

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Sooners!!!

This year we win it all...all other schools might as well not play :)

They looked great vs TCU....no one else has lit their defense up like the Sooners did. Hoping they over look their old nemesis KState next week though.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked seeing Ohio state losing. Can't stand them. Really just seems like 3 very one is playing for 2nd at this point though.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama is the benchmark in college football.

Go LSU, Auburn and whoever they play in SEC Championship.

Not a BamaHater but like to see Big Dogs get knocked off the porch from time to time just like Purdue did to Ohio State last night.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ohio state always has a let down game didnt think it would be against purdue

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canes fan here...disappointed with this season so far, but I love my Hurricanes!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im from sec country even though my hogs have not done well of late. I still love watching sec football. greatest league in all of sports. whhhhooooo pig sooooiiieeeee!!!!