College Football

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the word are college football games going to be played this Fall ?

A

admiralrp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it cool sometimes I like the tradition fans and compete at the same time you never know really one loss can put you out

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hope that all sports come back as soon as possible.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football

From what I have read there are many college teams holding practice on a voluntary basis. Saw an article the other day showing how some of the SEC teams showed all the players that tested positive for the virus.
I know here in Colorado CSU (Colorado State Univ.) is holding practice as well as others schools.
Here's hoping all sports are up & running in the Fall :))))))

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Saw an article the other day showing how some of the SEC teams showed all the players that tested positive for the virus.
Yeah I think I saw the same article, I live in SEC Country and I am a Mississippi State fan (my Alma Mater though I was born and raised in and moved back to Georgia after college) so its a little bigger news around here and Alabama had 5! I think it will happen but I don't think it will be anywhere near "normal" because there is no way all teams will start practice at the same time and who knows what will happen with individual states and conferences. I saw where Houston reached their highest COVID-19 numbers just last week and are talking about making their residents go back to shelter in place practices.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Likely the same as all other sports unless it changes for them it wont for football ,who would have thought ncaa march madness would have been cancelled

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Likely the same as all other sports unless it changes for them it wont for football ,who would have thought ncaa march madness would have been cancelled
I don't know, a lot of schools have had players at least show up and start practicing so that makes it look like things are at least moving in that direction for college football.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they have a college football season but there already are some leagues that have canceled all fall sports

K

kodym311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in Ohio people will probably die if there is no football. I am an official for football and I decided not to renew my license this year, mainly because I am going back to school online and I have a young one starting Kindergarten and I do not know what that will look like. Plus, the OHSAA who is in charge of all high school sports have not offered a refund back if you happen to pay the officiating fee and the season gets cancelled. It is corrupt like many other organizations.