Colby Covington UFC 225 champion

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colby Covington is awesome.... even if you don't like what he says, he still goes out and beats down every opponent he faces..... What do you guys think?

C

celoshida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
his trash talk is cringy and he's an one dimensional fighter.

got outstriked by Demien Maia:eek:

P

PapesOnlyy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no he didn't.... he beat the shit out of Maia.... hes also not 1 dimensional.... he was the best wrestler in college, great striker and amazing cardio.... thats why he beats everyone

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MMA is my favorite sport, I think the champion and interim champion are bad, not as Tomson lost to Woudley, I think Till will have no problem in becoming champion, with these two fighters so bad.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Colby Covington is awesome.... even if you don't like what he says, he still goes out and beats down every opponent he faces..... What do you guys think?
He's really a tough fighter.If I were a fighter I wouldn't fight with him.I'd lose easily.

509fio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Like I said in the UFC thread he just doesn't have what it requires to take down a much better wrestler with one shot power.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Those MMA fights every week they had a new event. Next fight could be a new champion and on the next another one and goes on and on.
Boring I prefer Boxing

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how I wanted him to lose,I hope Woodley'll teach him!