christiano ronaldo gives $ 1.5m to Palestine

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
christiano ronaldo is really the footballer I respect the most. not only he has talent but also a big heart. this week he donated $ 1.5 million to the Palestinians and more specifically to the residents of the Gaza Strip who are currently facing a blockade imposed by Israel. This is not the first contribution of the fivefold Balloon of to the Palestinian cause. In November 2012, while the Gaza Strip was under Israeli shelling as part of Operation Pillar of Defense, the footballer had auctioned his Golden Shoe of the top European scorer of the season to raise funds, funds who were later transferred to the Palestinian population, especially to children. There was nothing to do with Messi, who prefers to give him 1 million pounds to Israel and contributes to the death of Palestinian children. what is your opinion on this subject?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
what is your opinion on this subject?

I guess donating is always great idea whether you're famous/rich or not :cool:
However this Israel-Palestine thing looks like even more weird now considering what happened in €vision yesterday thanks to Iceland ...

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1,5 mil is a pocket money for him. But he helps where he can. I really like him az a footballer, and as a person too. I hope he will win another CL with Juventus.

gallocobain

gallocobain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good man, if every rich personality does not like this instead of spend with many ferraris. These players get money so easy thought. Money brings big problems in the world.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ronaldo is a Human! A man with a capital letter. He is worthy of respect

J

JaanRaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1.5mil is only candy money for him :D

petshpe

petshpe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope he has a good reason to do that publicly & the money goes to help needy people

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Man!:cool: I hope other athletes take a good example of him.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Much respect. This is one of the neediest places in the world due to the abuse from Israel.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
christiano ronaldo is really the footballer I respect the most. not only he has talent but also a big heart. this week he donated $ 1.5 million to the Palestinians and more specifically to the residents of the Gaza Strip who are currently facing a blockade imposed by Israel. This is not the first contribution of the fivefold Balloon of to the Palestinian cause. In November 2012, while the Gaza Strip was under Israeli shelling as part of Operation Pillar of Defense, the footballer had auctioned his Golden Shoe of the top European scorer of the season to raise funds, funds who were later transferred to the Palestinian population, especially to children. There was nothing to do with Messi, who prefers to give him 1 million pounds to Israel and contributes to the death of Palestinian children. what is your opinion on this subject?

You are probably a fan of Ronaldo since I am Messi. I respect both football players for their contribution to football. These are great football players and people outside the football field. I do not think that Messi donated money to Israel for bombs and tanks so that they would shoot and bomb Palestine and kill children. Both of them, as I read in the news, donate money to children affected by disease and war. Both are good people, they need to have dinner together so that all their fans can be proud of them.:call2:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On Monday, Ronaldo's management agency Gestifute affirmed that the story is false.

Disclaimer: This story has been changed and corrected in order to reflect the lack of confirmation about the alleged donation by the footballer to Gaza. teleSUR reached out to Ronaldo's management agency Gestifute for a comment. The story has been updated with Gestifute's response that the claim is false.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the really nice guy!I respect him a lot! CR7 has a big heart.