christian eriksen

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
overrated or value for money?

do not understand the hype about him - if he goes to real madrid he will end as sub and only in spurs he will perform ok. he dont have wjat it takes to go to a big club demanding thropies every year!

what do you think?

fickleberry

fickleberry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's an intelligent player, but I do agree that he should stay at Spurs. He can become a legend there. I wouldn't say he's overhyped though... he's a really good player.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To Eriksen in Real Madrid to him it will be heavy, there always the heavy competition. in Real now Azar who was the best in England in last season (on the system the goal + the pass ), Eriksen looks more weakly. but generally, Eriksen the good midfielder, creative players are always highly appreciated. I think that he on the place in Tottenham.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He is a quality player, I would have expected this summer to make the move to a bigger team after he arrived last season in the Champions League final with Totenham. Yes, there has been a lot of talk about a possible transfer to Real Madrid lately, but it seems to have been just rumors.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good player but overrated.

Signing him doesn't change the status of any club.

To be honest, one of the main reasons why Spurs haven't been winning titles is because they have a lot of slighty above average players.

P

pawelmad9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
next year for free propably juventus gone sign him