Chiefs or Rams?

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, the network did a major good guessing game when they put the Chiefs / Rams game on T.V....nice choice! Who would of thunk the Dallas / Falcon game would have been such a blah blah game with neutral records being involved at mid season. I'm thinking the networks thought that either the Cowboys or the Falcons would be way over .500 for the season at the mid way point. SOOO, Do you pick the Chiefs tonight , or the Rams? Over / Under is 58...yikes!>>They should score that much, but ya never know.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are you seeing a total of 58? I'm seeing 62.5 or 63 at most of my books.

Assuming it's valid / not juiced I'd take over the 58 just on principle.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OOPs...My Bad...It's a teaser total

Sorry for the mix up...MY BAD. I thought I mentioned the total was for a "teaser" bet at Under 58. I agree with betting the under 58 and probably the 63 or 64 also :) Couple of scoring machines these teams are. Go Chiefs!

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the Rams defense can get to Mahomes and disrupt the offense. Chiefs have a lot of fire power! I would expect to see a very competitive game!

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the Rams defense can get to Mahomes and disrupt the offense. Chiefs have a lot of fire power! I would expect to see a very competitive game!

I agree, it probably boils down to whether the Chiefs O Line can hold up and how well their defense plays which is really not that bad. They have 31 sacks and have allowed 17

Should be fun to watch. The game was originally scheduled in mexico but the field had issues so the game was moved to LA as the Rams were the temam giving up a home game

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a tough one to pick, but I'll take Rams with this one. Gurley being the MVP of the game. At least 3 td's for him.