R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NFC North Group match
Mitchell Trubisky plays sensationally every week. Big test before the Chicago, on every front very strong Minnesota is the opponent.
Chicago or Minnesota is the better tonight?

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Minnesota fan this game made me sick.

The Bears D is for real and they could go deep in the playoffs with the D they have.

The Vikings have a good D as well but until we address the offensive line problems we aren't going to get where we need to be which is Super Bowl. With the talent we have we should be dominating but we can't run consitantly or protect Cousins consistently.

The Bears are in the drivers seat :driver:for the division the way they are playing but I think it will come down to the last week personally.

I will be pulling for the Lions on Thanksgiving Day for sure.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had the Bears to cover the spread :)

NFC North Group match
Mitchell Trubisky plays sensationally every week. Big test before the Chicago, on every front very strong Minnesota is the opponent.
Chicago or Minnesota is the better tonight?
I had the Bears to cover the spread and also the Saints...But the darn chargers cost me with their come from behind loss :) How'd they lose that game?>>>ARGH! Trubisky is looking better and better each week and maturing into a good NFL QB. DAH BEARS, DAH BULLS!

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It was quite a game but there have been a few games they have led at halftime and haven't closed them out or out well. They had the Packers shut out at 1/2 and lost

Nevertheless as a 40 year fan of the Bears it is nice to see our defense rise to our standards and this is probably one of the better offenses we have had. I've defended Trubisky and will continue to but will also say had Nagy started a year earlier in Chicago we would have Mahommes.

I believe the Vikes are much better than they played last night. New Orleans is still the team to beat IN THE NFC but don't sleep on the Bears as defense can take a team a long ways. I think the Rams are really good and shouldn't be over looked but like the Bears they may be a year away.

If my Bears weren't going to win it all I would pull for New Orleans as Drew Bree's is about to retire and he is a very classy guy

ChiTownRon

ChiTownRon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome game. D came up big in the game. Bears offense showed up during crunch time. Especially on some of those 3rd down plays. Bears should easily beat the Lions in there next match up on Thanksgiving. I'm pumped!