Cheltenham Festival 2021

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im looking forward to the festival starting tomorrow. Whos got any predictions? Who will you be cheering for?
The first couple of races look fairly predictable but the rest of the first day looks harder.
Appreciate it and shiskin look great, i hate to cheer against Allmankind but i think shishkin can take him.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Im looking forward to the festival starting tomorrow. Whos got any predictions? Who will you be cheering for?
The first couple of races look fairly predictable but the rest of the first day looks harder.
Appreciate it and shiskin look great, i hate to cheer against Allmankind but i think shishkin can take him.

Your post brings back a few memories. I spent a year in Europe (1970/71), with about 5 months in the UK. Went to the 1971 Cheltenham Gold cup meeting and saw L'Escargot win the cup. If my memory serves me right, he won the previous year as well.

It will be a bit strange this year, with very few or no spectators.

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunatly i never got round to ever visiting Cheltenham, Its on my list of things to do.
A number of years back i went with a group of work collegues to newmarket track on a vip trip, all in suits and dresses only for vip areas lol. The trip was great, on the bus we past homes in newmarket that were on sale for a 7 figure sum, i guess living near the home of horse racing does wonders for your house price lol.