Chelsea

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what do you think of Chelsea FC? Will it close this premier league this year?

keontayB

keontayB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will finish around 3rd - 4th place. Thats the max they can achieve this year in the PL. But they can win the EL.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't think the win the premier

Chelsea is my favorite team I just love chelsea and I would like them to win the premier but I don't think they could this season and Real madrid want hazard to leave chelsea and I really hope hazard doesn't leave cause he is one of my favorites players in the world. Hopefully Chelsea will play better this part of the season and maybe they could play champions league next season but this I do not think they could win but in sports we never know maybe the start to win all the games and liverpool and manchester city lose 4 game in a row

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if start play in its game,without surprises the can win Premier League but this will be very hard, Chelsea in his better form can beat any team in world

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wasn't happy when Conte was fired. Nevertheless, Sarri is a pleasant surprise. I think we can't win the championship,the second place would be very happy.The next season will be decided, Sarri's appointment was a good decision.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chelsea

I think theyre actual goal is more of getting into the champions since there are a lot of top teams currently but liverpool and manchester city have a lot more chance of taking the cup this year