Chargers moving to LA

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Chargers are going to pack up and move to LA. They will be the 2nd team in LA, as the Rams starting playing there again last season. The Chargers were in San Diego for 55 years, but they actually were in LA for their first year. I think this move is all about money. Thoughts?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what , that is super good
long ago, there is no NFL team

but now have two, have more choice.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am glad they moved ! Its been decades since they spent decent money on players . They will be stuck at 27, 000 seat Stub Hub Center next year . Not likely to make much ticket revenue there .

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe now they can dream go to playoffs again.

SMD Jabroni

SMD Jabroni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as a resident of LA, I love love love this deal.
two teams in la.
and the raiders hopefully in vegas!
yes.

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always about $

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Chargers are going to pack up and move to LA. They will be the 2nd team in LA, as the Rams starting playing there again last season. The Chargers were in San Diego for 55 years, but they actually were in LA for their first year. I think this move is all about money. Thoughts?
It's always about money. Some cities will be prone to this, others are permanent residents for NFL teams. I don't think there's room for two teams in the same city, but if its going to happen, LA of course. I look forward to the day 3300 years from now when there are 350 teams in the league. Wonder how many cities will have two teams???

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel like the Chargers could end up like the Clippers of LA, if they do bad. The Rams being their for awhile previously is good for their reputation, unless they keep playing bad lol.