Which championship is stronger, La Liga or Premier League?

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the Premier League and you?

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Premier League is at another level, teams are much more balanced, a much harder football is played, based on physical qualities while in Spain is a less tactical football where players with a good technique come out better

B

brettlums

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree the Premier League seems to have a lot harder match ups.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely the la liga is stronger(clubs),
but the premier league is richer

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the Premier League is stronger and more spectacular.

T

Tenias11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
La Premier League sin duda, hay muchos equipos muy fuertees, aunque en la liga esta el mejor clasico del mundoo, Barcelona Vs Real Madrid!

Saludos desde Venezuela!

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League definitely because of balanced teams.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Comparing successes in the CL, one would argue that EPL has been stronger from 2005-2012.. However, last 5 CL titles have been won by Spanish teams. Nevertheless, I would argue that they are very very close strengthwise. The only difference for me is that I love EPL much more. I would rather watch Fulham-Southampton then Sevilla-Atletico Madrid. Just because the English football culture is so powerful.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The English Premier League has always been out of competition, this championship is a real battle

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how can we know which League is stronger? only in international matches, and they show that the Spanish League is stronger. previously, teams from England do not value the Europa League, but in recent years the winners have been Manchester United and Chelsea, well that trend is changing. of course, now in England there are 6 top teams that should play in the Champions League and in General the League is rich and strong, but the Spanish grandees are always favorites in the Champions League. my bottom line: LA LIGA is stronger now.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only think it's more difficult/strong than LaLiga like I think it's the most balanced of all;

Spain LaLiga = Real / Barcelona - Italy Serie A = Juventus / france Ligue One = PSG / germany Bundesliga = Bayern / Borussia / England Premier League = Leicester?

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Spanish championship was recently carried away a lot, but now definitely English Premier League still prevails ..

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would chose premier league. Every game is very stuff and noone wants to give free points so easily

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the Premier League there are a lot of good teams that are interesting to watch and almost every match is spectacular, because there are more teams that are in the same level, however in La Liga there is a big difference in the teams and there are always constant strong teams and there are always teams that can't keep up with high class ones.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English Premier League is the best league in the world according to the following indicators.
1. Stars
2. Trainers
3. Entertainment
4. Competition
5. European achievements
6. Broadcast
7. Stadiums
8. Attendance
9. Transfers

howiefig

howiefig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]for me the Spanish league is better, although to have a better data it would be necessary to review where the teams that have won in the last few years are the uefa champions league and the europa league, and I think that we already know, good afternoon to all[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)] [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)], regards[/COLOR]​

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Premier League at the moment, certainly stronger than others.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is clear that the Premier League is the strongest. Much stronger teams have a much larger budget. Here's a strong argument: The 19th Fulham, world's 7th largest budgets Football club. I think the weak international cup appearances can justify this.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what you define as "strongest"? The top teams in Spain are at the very least as good, but the lower sides in the Premiership are much better imo.

I think the Premiership is a better league to watch and that is more important for me.

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i love epl, but i have to admit that it is simply more popular media, and the spanish league is more technical and beautiful.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
La Liga. They got 3 extremely strong teams (Barca, Real, Athletico).

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it’s clear here that the English Premier League is many times stronger than La Liga.
Just think in La Liga there is only Real and Barcelona.
In England, Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester City, Tottenham. Plus a lot of middle peasants. There are practically no outsiders. If in La Liga teams 8-10 can be recorded as outsiders, in England there will be a maximum of 2-3 teams who are really not able to play in the Premier League.
The competition is always hot. There are even sensations in the case of Lester. Overtake the top 6 teams of the Premier League, it is power.
If there is a sensation in the La Liga, it will not be very impressive.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would have to say Premier league

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely the Premier League. Without Barcelona and Real Madrid most people wouldn’t even care about La Liga sure there is Valencia and Atletico but 90% of the fan base is those 2 teams. In the Premier League you need to take out about 6 teams for it to no longer be the best (Man UTD, Man City, Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool.)