Champions League semi-final rematch

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone aware whether Cristijan Rondaldo will play the rematch? ? ? Real Madrid has a very good chance, the first game was very boring to watch, both teams went on to not to concede, I mean that it was not the smarter idea to mancester city for the weekend it was obvious that the players rested, they lost 4-2 at Real Madrid considers passes without major problems, while in the other semi-final will be extremely neizevesno, Athletik's home did much of the work, the rest of them just to give a goal away and they have done a job on me, We are going to play against one goal in my opinion, will give Bayern a goal but I think it will also receive one from a counterattack. What is your opinion when it goes further ???

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Madrid will advances to final.

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to beat Manchester City Real Madrid tonight , and play in the final with Atletico Madrid .

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything is possible, will be uncertain for sure, I bet on Real Madrid - 1, Sevilla - 1, and Bayern 2+ whole match for 10 e

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this time I think Man City has chance
C. Ronaldo and Benzema are in the injury list.
the strikers of RM is downgrade now.

V

vaci38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this match will end 0-0 many poor was their previous if tonight does not come Ronaldo then there is no chance to see goals , Man.sity in the last month does not play well a lot of them poor form so tonight we'll watch one boring match

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real dominated the first leg, Man city just got hammered by southampton at the weekend. I think 3-0 Real tonight

lionking_kg

lionking_kg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Line ups
Real Madrid Coach: Zinédine Zidane (FRA), (formation 4-3-3)
Navas(GK)-Marcelo-Carvajal-Ramos(C)-Pepe-Isco-Kroos-Modrić-Bale-Jesé-Ronaldo
Manchester City Coach: Manuel Pellegrini (CHI), (formation 4-1-4-1)
Hart(GK)-Sagna-Clichy-Kompany(C)-Otamendi-Fernando-Fernandinho-Touré-De Bruyne-Jesús Navas-Agüero

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 goals from ronaldo.i bet 20 euros for it..

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again the Spanish finale, desperate game of Manchester City, their game was not worthy of the semi-finals, they had to play more offensive in the second half

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spain final oleee vamos Real Madrid !!! ;)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congrats on RM.
they did it again.
like two years ago.
now it is a city of two tales.

hope RM win this time again.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid advanced to the final as predicted.:top:

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the final will be very interesting and exciting, last time they met until the very end, it was exciting, the game worthy of the finals, a pity that Athletik had no strength left in overtime or good. . . I would like to Athletik win Champions League, they deserve, they are more difficult opponents in the final stage, kicked Barcelona and bayern

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds are 2.50-3.10-3.00 in slight favor of Real Madrid.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The odds are 2.50-3.10-3.00 in slight favor of Real Madrid.

I think Real should win it. Athletico's players are not as good as Real's and they got tired defeating Bayern and Barca...

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico are now in great shape, excelling themselves two years earlier, and vice versa Real somewhat worse in the first place because of the inexperience of their head coach.
Needless to forget that Atlético knocked out the defending champion Barcelona and the second main favorite of Bavaria, well for Real Madrid this way to the final was perhaps the easiest in terms of opponents at all, so any conclusions should not do.
Not to say that I have no doubt in victory for Atletico, but it is their favorite, I think the main final. The second time Simeone will not miss a chance to win the Champions League.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atletico will be very motivated in this match and will be thirsty for revenge after the loss of victory in the last seconds in the finals in 2014

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Real Madrid won the final as predicted.:top:

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a tough task for Real but they did it finally. It was a draw even after overtime (1-1) and Real could only make it with penalty kicks. Both teams became extremely tired (15 km running average) at the end and one Athletico's player missed the penalty kick. Congrat Real Madrid!
I like spanish football and I often watch matches of the spanish league. Now this league is the strongest, no doubt about it. This league's teams won the champions league (Real Madrid) and the europe league (Sevilla).

vali246

vali246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
atletico madrid's goalkeeper is not very good at blocking penalty shots