Champions League season 2015/2016 (football)

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
August 27 in Monaco was the draw of the Champions League season 2015/2016.

Traditionally the group stage contenders were divided into four baskets. Of the features worth noting that at this stage will not be able to play one country representatives from Ukrainian and Russian clubs.

Most of all the clubs delegated Spain, which will represent just 5 teams. The four first-team Examples joined "Sevilla", which received a start as the owner of the Europa League.

Attachments

• ??.jpg
    ??.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 8
VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fully composition baskets before the draw is as follows:

Basket 1: "Barcelona", "Chelsea", "Bavaria", "Juventus", "Benfica", "PSG", "Zenith", PSV Eindhoven.

Cart 2 "Real", "Atletico", "Port", "Arsenal", "Justice", "Valencia", "Bayer", "Manchester City".

Shopping 3: "Miner", "Seville", "Lion", "Dinamo" Kiev, "Olympiakos" CSKA Moscow, "Galatasaray", "Roma".

Shopping 4: BATE, "Borussia" Moenchengladbach, "Wolfsburg", "Dinamo" Zagreb, "Maccabi" Tel Aviv, "Gent", "Malme", "Astana".

The full results of the draw are as follows:

Group A: Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, Malme

Group B: PSV, Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg

Group C: Benfica, Atletico Madrid, Galatasaray, Astana

Group D: Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, Moenchengladbach

Group E: Barcelona, ​​Bayer Leverkusen, Roma, BATE

Group F: Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Olympiakos, Dinamo Zagreb

Group G: Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Maccabi Tel Aviv

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think someone more lucky with the teams?

I am a fan of identities Dynamo Kiev and I think that the group is quite passable with a second place.

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man city and Juventus group is the group of death i think, Man United and Atletico de Madrid got the easy groups in my opinion.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Manchester City" just cursed in the Champions League. With the season-2011/2012 each year "citizens" fall into a difficult group. The current draw is not an exception. And the team Pellegrini seemingly continues to gain rating and has to be to get weaker rivals, but still turned in the strongest group. Last season, "Manchester City" could hardly come in the playoffs. In the group stage we had to fight with the "Bavaria", "Roma" and CSKA Moscow, and now will meet with the finalist of last year's Champions League, Europa League winner and the third team of the Bundesliga.