Champions League Lokomotiv M (Russia) - Atletico M (Spain)

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Group D 01.10.2019 22:00 (Moscow time) Lokomotiv M (Russia) - Atletico M (Spain)

In the first round Lokomotiv unexpectedly won Bayer ! I will be rooting for the Russian club, but there is little chance to win against Atletico.I will be happy even if the teams play in a draw !

What are your predictions for this match ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Atletico will wipe the floor with these russians as they're going to win by 3 goals or more :cool:

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Russians are very unpredictable. Of course, they won the first match, but very often then they will lose out of the blue to an easier opponent. And here is Atletico Madrid. I think Atletico will win. I will root for Lokomotiv.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.5 years ago they played in the European League (3:0 and 1:5). I don't think that teams strongly changed.
but if Lokomotiv plays also as with Bayer, namely will play from defense, with the vledeniye of the ball of 29%, then chances of the draw are. but on the home arena Lokomotiv won't endure and skilled Atletico will entice them from defense.
Atletico the obvious favourite, with high probability will win. of course I will support Lokomotiv, as any Russian club.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I think that the match Atletico M (Spain) will win, I think that athletics surpasses the locomotive, as this is a Spanish club and there is a different level of the game that surpasses Russian football.
I believe that Atletico M will win in this match, I have expressed my wholehearted point of view that I think about this match.
I wish you all a pleasant viewing of the match.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The Russians have excellent morale after the surprise result against Leverkusen. Atletico are not playing very well at the start of the season and I think that Lokomotiv has a good chance to get a positive result using the advantage of its own pitch.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lokomotiv is in the first place in the group now. Surprises are possible.