Champions League and Europa League during the summer?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's probably the most possible scenario right now as I read on various sites.

Instead of playing some kind of Final-4 and finish the season in May like all previous years, to continue the remainder of the 2019/2020 season during the summer till August 31. In this case, the 2020/2021 Champions and Europa League will face a decent "cut" and will be much more shorter.

I don't know how they will arrange the whole thing.

Opinions?

Popescu97

Popescu97

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don t know..Depend s how this virus run,we must defend this epidemic day s

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Two of the biggest sporting events in Europe .... let's hope that the "virus" situation is controlled and normalized ... and that soon we can see and enjoy these sporting events

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main thing is that the virus has passed and the tournaments will return as soon as possible. Then football will come alive.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have also read on some websites about this possibility of playing champions in the summer but I think it is still too early to speculate on it, we have to see when this pandemic ends, hopefully soon, and we must take other factors into account, it would be a very competitive important so that they would play it as a pre-season since the players are not in their best physical shape for a high level of competition. let's wait for FIFA and UEFA to determine in due time in my opinion it should be canceled although that is unlikely since there is a lot of money at stake

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its too early to know about the next champions league

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There was rumours about Champions and Europa League finals to be played in the last days of june so guess who knows what's exactly going to happen lol

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Necessarily have to finish the game in the summer, but then without a break, will have to start already new draw of the European cup.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All games in all championships need to be played in full this summer, if the situation with the virus allows.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The European championship 2020 has already been postponed. Let 's hope all the trouble ends as a terrible dream. And European cups and championships will end on a sports principle.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
With the postponement of EURO 2020 there will be sufficient time to play all competitions.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hope they find the best way and date for these major european football events to be played and end , this corona virus crisis has brought too many problems , cancellations ,postponements , strict (either necessary or not ) decisions and measures .

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s good if they finish the game in the summer, and if the championships do not start soon, then you can finish ahead of schedule:bawling:

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cancel All

Unfortunately coronavirus disrupts the calendar of all sports competitions in the world, in my view all competitions should be canceled including the champions league, the only competition that should not be canceled was premier league Liverpool should be considered champion, otherwise it cancels everything

B

benkob

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion nothing will change until summer and it will not be possible to finish these competitions on a normal way...

UEFA has to find any solution to cut somehow both cups or just simply delete them. The new CL and EL season starts with the qualifiers at the mid of July normally (now the national championschips will not be ended till the end of August according to the best scenario). So anyway it is not easy but I think both European competition will be deleted for this season and every teams has to concentrate for the national leagues with a Wednesday/Saturday schedule (if you think it through there is no free time for CL or EL)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm,i really don't know but it is possible.
It depends on Corona,but it woudlmbe nice if soccer championship continues.

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
European Cup will be canceled this season

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is finished. The best football players of the future will be internet gamers.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they will just cancel these two tournaments this year.

DJIGIT666

DJIGIT666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting, but will there be a pause between the seasons?

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on how the plague goes, it would be a very interesting summer with the Champions League, but I don't feel this problem is going to pass so easily or quickly, I think in the end it will be cancelled.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It's a tough decision for UEFA.

I think they will wait for 2-3 weeks more and then re-evaluate. It's not impossible to see the European competitions going on in the summer.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think they will just cancel these two tournaments this year.

Hard to think that. There a lot of money involved. UEFA does not allow itself to give up so easily and to cancel the competitions.

jhonsoto83

jhonsoto83

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad news has happened for soccer lovers, the fans have made it official do not open champions league for this year because of the coranavirus the event was suspended