Champions League draw 20/21

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are your opinions about the draw in the Champions League for the new season, who was on Thursday?

This year, the draw did not make a deadly group, but there are still very exciting groups. My favorite one is the group which includes the teams - Liverpool, Ajax, Atalanta and the Danish Midtjylland. Here we will se a lot of attacking and scoring football and maybe the most exciting matches will be in this group.

Who do you think will advance to the 1.8 finals from each group? Will there be a lot of surprises?

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think group H is the most balanced, with three teams with a chance to advance to the next stage. PSG and Leipzig did very well in the last Champions League and Manchester United are a team with tradition. In the other groups I don't think we will have many surprises.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I can agree that the other interesting group is the last one, which includes the last season finalist and semifinalist and team as Manchester United, which is in very bad form and condition, but when it comes to matches in Champions League, the difference maybe huge. Also, Istanbul Basakhehir is not a weak team and it will be very interesting here.

I think the only surprise can be done in the group with Real Madrid, Inter, Gladbach and Shaktar. Here Inter and Real may have problems with the other two teams in the group and for me there will be intrigue for the first two places until the last match.

astanamsfo

astanamsfo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think group H is a group of death

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think group H is a group of death

Will be very interesting, especially with the win of United against PSG yesterday. 3 teams will struggle for only two sports for the 1.8 finals, will be a drama until the last 6th round matches. Istanbul can stop or take some important points from these teams, especially in the matches in Turkey- if there is audience will be a lit bit difficult

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you think the death group doesn't exist?
Group B.
Shakhtar Donetsk
Borussia Monchengladbach
Real Madrid
Inter Milan
Each team can beat everyone in this group. Shakhtar Donetsk drove through Real Madrid yesterday.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last season Atalanta, Leipzig and Lyon arrived in the final stages despite not betting on them in the group stage. There are undoubtedly favorites, but they were "more" time ago

In relation to the groups, I agree, H and B can surprise

Bayern continues to play first-rate football, I hope someone can face them this year :hmmmm2:

It will be difficult but, come on... I'll bet on Atalanta.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Well ,in my opinion, the toughest draw this season is Group H.We have 3 teams ,almost at the same level, fighting for 2 places to next round.It is difficult to predict which teams will qualify.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why do you think the death group doesn't exist?
Group B.
Shakhtar Donetsk
Borussia Monchengladbach
Real Madrid
Inter Milan
Each team can beat everyone in this group. Shakhtar Donetsk drove through Real Madrid yesterday.

After the first results from Round 1 in this group, now I am completely sure that all teams have a chance to qualify for the next round and it will be very unpredictable until the last seconds of the last matches.