CHAMPIONS LEAGUE- Athetico - Barsa

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know why Messi has not played last night? ? ? where he was last night in the stands or in the locker room, I could not see him during the whole game? ? ?

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Felt more like a judge than to play to play football, I'm glad they were knocked out, I can not stand them

blef mashine

blef mashine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
incredible team that defends non stop and play based on counter attacks to pass on, but this is football , just such a game and Barca to be ejected , now I'm cheering for Atletico and Manchester Sity

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know why Messi has not played last night? ? ? where he was last night in the stands or in the locker room, I could not see him during the whole game? ? ?

Messi played but atletico's defense is one of the bests...
I think Barca dindt play well at the firs half and the second wasnt long enough to catch atletico.
Tho Barca didnt play well, they could have won this game (in extra time) if the referee hadnt made mistakes like not giving penalty kick for Barca (1 was 100% penalty kick - when atletico's player touched the ball with hand, and an other one when Picquet fell...). This match showed well how important to use video referee...

http://www.givemesport.com/751433-r...na-lastminute-penalty-against-atletico-madrid

M

Mouse11

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aletico played so strong yesterday. it will be a very hard challenge for munich in the semi-finals

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shocked to see Barca out, but Atletico are a serious team. The only team in Spain that can put it up to Real or Barcelona