Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
assemble your final of the championships and let's see who will make it to this grand final!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Kylian Mbappe became only the third player to score a hattrick against Barcelona in the Champions League, after Andriy Shevchenko and Faustino Asprilla. :cool:

Do you think PSG can reach again the final this year ?

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impressive performance from PSG and all this without Neymar ! Before talking about reaching the final,there will be a return leg and they will need to be at their best to go through. A hew years ago,they had won the 1st leg 2-0 at Old trafford before losing 3-1 at home. I wouldn't take anything for granted,specially in football

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
[citação = gabryyyel31; 5955049] Kylian Mbappe se tornou apenas o terceiro jogador a marcar um hattrick contra o Barcelona na Liga dos Campeões, depois de Andriy Shevchenko e Faustino Asprilla. :cool:

Você acha que o PSG pode chegar novamente à final este ano? [/ quote]
I certainly think it will come from Psg x Juventus in this final in my opinion!

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mbappe destroyed Barca and it was expected. Barcelona are very weak from 2 years and when Messi leaves the club, I think they will be in tough crisis for many years. Everything is wrong with this club on every single position in the hierarchy. Overall change is needed for them to be again club on top level.

In the other match, Liverpool grabs the win with two big mistakes from Leipzig defenders and secured their spot in the 1,4 finals. This match was walking to 0-0, but Liverpool got their chances

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barca are very close to loosing messi and are in serious financial trouble. If they dont sell some of their players to raise capital, they may quite literally lose everything. Complete bankruptcy.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the cup is again from Bayer Munich, there is no team that competes with it

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to wish Borussia Dortmund and Erling Braut Haaland good luck!!!:)

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
man haaland is a beast another great performance

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Erling Braut Haaland is a monster !!

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked PSG, but I don't think I can compete against Bayer. Hopefully Messi can change the air and move to another league, in my preference the English one.:)

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Borussia was pulled out by Holland, the super game of a talented football player

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern will be the champions again.

marianexbj

marianexbj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mbappe's performance only confirms that he is the heir to the throne, a fantastic player who is sure to end up being the best in the world for years to come. PSG is the candidate to fight for the title with the current Champion Bayern. I think Manchester City could get into the discussion and Liverpool only because of Kloop despite being very low in the level of the last games and with a low level defense. Real and Barcelona are no longer what they were, they have no chances this time.

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like PSG will be at final. And I believe the other will be a german one.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PSG beat Barcelona, ​​but I would not greatly exalt them, since Barcelona is now a dragon whose wings have been clipped

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The upcoming week they are 4 interesting matches or at least 2 will be very tough predicted - Atletico-Chelsea and Atalanta - Real Madrid. I think the experience will help Atletico to secure a win in the first leg and to have a big advantage before the second leg. Atalanta can surprise Real in the first match.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I think Bayern is the main candidate for the title.I wouldn´t be surprised if we saw the same final of the last season,that is ,Bayern vs PSG.But I would prefer Bayern vs Liverpool for the final..

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid are the main favourites for the trophy this year.

I would give to Manchester City the biggest percentage, because if Guardiola doesn't win the Champions League title with Manchester City this year, then when?

We will see.....