Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
who will win this historic champions league final?

Liverpool or Tottenham?
And how much will the game score be?

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the Spurs gonna win after penalty shootout

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think Liverpool win Easily this match 3 1 or 4 2 in my opinion Spurs have no chance

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it would be fair if Liverpool won this game, as they reach the Champions League final for the second year in a row. and we had a strong and stable season in the Premier League. but... in one game, anything can happen, we saw it in the semifinals. the main thing that was a lot of goals and was a spectacular match.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it would be fair if Liverpool won this game, as they reach the Champions League final for the second year in a row. and we had a strong and stable season in the Premier League. but... in one game, anything can happen, we saw it in the semifinals. the main thing that was a lot of goals and was a spectacular match.
remembering that it's only a game and I think it's Liverpool because of the game against Barcelona that they lost their first game 3-0 and in the second game they won 4-0 of one of the best teams in the world. then Tottenham will not have a chance to win Liverpool!

Q

Queev14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will win, they are playing such a nice football at the moment. They will destroy Tottenham. I think 3:1

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool with Klop, Salah, Mane and Firmino.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More like Liver. I wish them victory

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
who will win this historic champions league final?

Liverpool or Tottenham?
And how much will the game score be?

Who like to do sports betting this end all the two teams will score goals English football better world football.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It will be a nice match in which both teams will attack constantly. There will be over 3 goals, and at the end of the match Liverpool will be champion!

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, everything indicates that Liverpool wins but as an impartial fan I would like Tottenham to win, to have a different champion but the only thing I'm sure is that it will not be a game of many goals, I think it's a great match but with a low score

M

Miyako

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Man United fan i really hope Liverpool will not win it. They are much better in compare to Spurs, but in one match anything can happen. Hopefully Spurs will win it 2-1.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
As a Man United fan i really hope Liverpool will not win it. They are much better in compare to Spurs, but in one match anything can happen. Hopefully Spurs will win it 2-1.

So now it's clear that we have 2 sets of United fans here:
Ones who want Liverpool to win
Ones who dont ...

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cant bear to watch

after Barcelona + Ajax both collapsed. everyone knows Liverpool will win . It will seem like just another routine premier league match !

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are waiting for the final, but here Liverpool is stronger than Tottenham:bandit:

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Klopp takes the cup this time. Hats off for this year's Tottenham performances, but I hope Reds win it again!

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Liverpool champion

I hope that Liverpool are champion, Liverpool 4 x 2 Tottenham, 2 goals from Firmino and 2 goals from Lucas Mouras the other 2 goals will be from Salah

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool "plays a very interesting football that everyone likes to watch.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the wake of the final, I want to say that it was one of the best Champions League that I saw with my own eyes

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion Liverpool will win, because Klopp will surely motivate strongly his team.I also think that they are more ready to take the trophy, because they are waiting for it since last year and the loss against Real is motivating them to win it this year.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool will Win, but it is very likely to have penalty shootout