Champions league

JoãoPaulobrito

JoãoPaulobrito

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm rooting for the incredible team of AJAX, managed to eliminate Juventus, I'm in the crowd for this fantastic team and you?

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
yes , Ajax is the fans favorite !

lets hope they don't have to sell everyone next year , but I fear that is how the Dutch system works .

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
lets hope they don't have to sell everyone next year , but I fear that is how the Dutch system works .

Obviously they dont sell everyone. Although they do sell some players - De Jong is already gone, not sure whether captain De Ligt follows him to Barca but i'm pretty sure that even he fancies to move forward but as he's just 19 then perhaps he is smart enough to stay for another season or 2.
Also as it looks like Zijech, Neres definitely & Onana and Tagliafico probably are going aswell ...
Tadic, Blind, De Beek - for this trio it's probably 50/50 whether they stay or go.

Btw they don't have money problems although their budget is quite small for top club - below 100 million but still i believe when season started they had like 200m in the bank and considering how succesful they've been so far this season then they've already earned ~ 100m + 86m from De Jong sale. So they definitely can pay decent salary to their top players.

And for every player who leaves i'm pretty sure that they will find replacemebt who isn't worse and is probably even better and that despite the players who cost ~ 40m usually don't want to go to dutch league. Still i believe dutch league record for bought player has been under 17m for Sulejmani for 11 years now so Ajax probably will break that record in the summer.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
so sad

i didn't know that many players might be leaving ! next year's team will be unrecognizable .

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Ajax but I always support Tottenham.

I wish it was the final as I like both teams.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I believe in the Barcelona it was my team once when I was just a kid that did not knew much about Futbol (soccer in some places) so I still support them as my second team due my team really is AC Milan and we're in a rough era right now hehehe

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah! amazing team with young players! today i will be rooting for ajax!

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Ajax!!!! Liverpool vs Ajax in the final I hope!! Somehow I feel that these two matches between Ajax and Spurs will be some of the greatest in the history of CL.