Champions League

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

now about to begin the next Champions League tournament! Let's talk about the prospects! Who thinks which team will win the tournament !!! Who will play the finals !! What do you expect from your favorite team in the tournament!

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want a miracle happened and Rostov went to the next round!

O

OpiumSLB

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's soon to predict who will win it but i think barcelona, bayern munich or man city are in the front for it.
My team is Benfica from portugal and i hope we can go throw the group stage once again. What cames after that is excelent.
Don't forget the youth league either where you can see the best promissing player in europe.
Former Benfica Renato who is now in Bayern played there last year two games for example

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It will be interesting to observe Renato in Bavaria)
And as for real Madrid

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Renato will be difficult to get into the base, too many good players in Bavaria

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very proud of CSKA! 2 play ball at Bayer is a strong!

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes CSKA played well, I of them did not expect, well done !

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now about to begin the next Champions League tournament! Let's talk about the prospects! Who thinks which team will win the tournament !!! Who will play the finals !! What do you expect from your favorite team in the tournament!

I'm a Barca fan and I think they will be in top4, but I guess they wont win it. Their defense is still weak...and today's football is about defense and 1 goal can be decisive.

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ludogoretc (Razgrad) will surprise whole Europe , Arsenal will fail in group stages :()

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think a lot of surprises will be more. It will be interesting to see what will achieve Leicester. Getting good and the group is simple.

papi1207

papi1207

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bayern munich will destroy :icon_thum

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My prediction Real Madrid will play the final.

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I support CSKA. They played very well against Bayer, the defense of course we have a slow, but overall we can get out of the group. Can select 3 of the team that will fight for the title, with Manchester city, Bayern Munich and Barcelona.

S

Spy112233

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the favorites this year are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester City, Bayern Munich and Juventus possible.A win this year, I think Bayern.

999lucfer666

999lucfer666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He has not played since childhood fan of the zenith, it is a pity that in the Champions League this season,

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League of UEFA of 2017

yesterday there were very productive matches: Manchester the city - Monaco 5-3, the buyer - Atletico 2-4. I watched Manchester - Monaco---a supermatch, for such games I also like to watch football - and the main thing in this couple still is clear nothing, I hope a return match will be same bright. today porto-Juventus, Seville-Leicester gives hope for productive soccer. You LOOK - support the and beautiful soccer.

M

mad_chils139

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isnt Real Madrid playing aswell? and what time is the juves game

Evgenyi Shepelev

Evgenyi Shepelev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched a match Manchester too - Monaco. A super game was, frankly speaking didn't expect such result. Almost till the end of the game it wasn't clear who will win, I will surely look at a return game. Such games give all of us (fans) unforgettable emotions, I sympathize with their trainers, for them such games difficult test.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, the goalkeepers in this match helped well :D:D

D

domukasm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel sorry for barca (real madrid fan) no hate or anything but i love seeing spain clubs going to the finals haha but still this uefa is so unpredictable

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This year I would love to see "La Vecchia Signora" crowned champion.

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Bayern are the favourite this year. They're strong everywhere and they have serious matchwinners as well.

Who knows though, this could be the year Atletico break their curse just as easily.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bavaria, Real Madrid, Juventus - favourites. today the PSG will kick out Barcelona (if the miracle doesn't happen) and too can be considered as the contender the final.