Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champions League

21 Aug. 22:00 (Moscow time)

Olympiakos — Krasnodar

The Greek club, unlike the Russian, has already played four matches in the Champions League qualification and, remarkably, has not conceded a single goal. "Krasnodar" will have to create another sensation.I'm going to be rooting for Krasnodar,but I think they can't win today ! I will be glad if they play in a draw,and the sum of the two meetings will be held in the main tournament of the Champions League !

What are your predictions for this match ?

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Olympiakos and Krasnodar will play in a draw. Everything will be decided in the next meeting.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Krasnodar have invested a lot in the players this summer and it seems that the game relations work in the Russian camp, which will be a difficult opponent for the Greeks, who have on their own field and also an impeccable defensive line so far. We will see who will have more to win, I personally will bet on a result without too many goals, my prediction for this match is under 2.5 goals.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'd imagine that Krasnodar' minimum target here is to get awaygoal(s) :cool:

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Olympiakos is the champion, he wins 4-0. Krasnodar threw money away.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
very unsuccessful game of Krasnodar. all troubles began after the trauma and Remy Kabell's substitute, this midfielder was "irreplaceable". Olympiakos, shots on goal 21 (kicks in the alignment 12), the heads 4. and awful last 15 minutes of the game (3 goals).

aGreen

aGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think, gl next season Krasnodar. 4-0 unreal comeback for them at this time. but will see, runner runner is real:p