Champions League 2016\2017

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you watch the Champions League?Who is the favorite in your opinion this year..:smile:

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sevilla win,this year has not got to League of Europe will have to win the Champions League

mcgregor_415

mcgregor_415

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would bet on Real Madrid. Maybe this will be the final year of Ronaldo's total domination. Barcelona are not in great form and could be beaten even in the first elimination round by PSG, which is full of stars.

I fancy Bayern Munich very high, because of their coach and the talents in the team. PSG could be the big surprise, but they need to improve a lot.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i say barcelona cause that my favorite team but real madrid is looking really good this year

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if the Real underestimates Napoli, then will be punished and will take off from league. Barcelona and Bavaria will add in a game. Monaco will perhaps shoot. but in general it is a Champions League without sensation so far - in a ply of there were commands a top of 5 championships.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe Sevilla this year ?

S

serbiangiant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet on Leicester City,quota has been 100/1 ^_^

M

Mantones

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m thinking at Real M or Atletico :)

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish , and do wish, to see a defending Champion in the Champion League, after Champion cup transfer into Champion League.

So Wish Real Madrid take it down for this year, and Zidane be the first coach to win 2 in a row.

Huble

Huble

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion Barcelon have the strongest atack and teamplay,also Real is a superpower.I think one of them will win for sure

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it will be somebody from Spain :)

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football is so interesting. The money wins all time.

Frichor

Frichor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with my little experience i can say that Bayern will explode in the next rounds, real Madrid also have a good chance if they can pass their current crisis. or it can be a surprise and an underdog gets it

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm leaning toward the victory of real Madrid or Barcelona. But the soul will be rooting for Leicester :)

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm leaning toward the victory of real Madrid or Barcelona. But the soul will be rooting for Leicester :)

Yeah, man. I totally agree with you. I fell in love with them last year. And It was very cool, the more I put on them after the first half of last season :D:D