Champions League 2015/16

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After watching lastnights Manchester United vs Club Brugge I was satisfied with the result and player performances, I thought Rooney looked a bit out of sorts, but he usually takes a few games to get back into the swing of things! I'm excited about the season ahead, I know it's early days but we're undefeated, only conceded 1 goal, scored by us?? I'm going to say if we make it to the quarter finals I'll be happy with Louis v gaal's first foray into the CL with United. So who do you lot think will win this years Champions league?

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's better season for Man Utd, thats for sure from this point.
I'm a Partizan FC fan, my team lost last night in Belarus, but hoping for a better result in Belgrade :)
I don't know about a winner of Champions league this year but it could be a Manchester Utd, why not ;)

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally dont like Van Gaal style of coaching, Man United was a bigger team a team with mystic and i think nowadays the team has lost a bit of that.
Memphis showed yesterday he is a good stricker but he needs to play more with his teammates because sometimes he falls in love with the ball and losses possession.
Mata is grabbing rhythm and Rooney as well, but to be realistic i dont see titles coming.

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think the rematch teams ? In the end, we can say that the old Rooney returned . You think we have a chance this year to get the championship ?