Champions Leagua: Real Madrid - CSKA Moskow

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CSKA wins the Real in the first half. This is incredible!
IMG 20181212 214653

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it's really incredible! I do not know what's going on with Real Madrid, they are in a serious crisis. Whether it is because of the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo or something else I do not understand at all. They are one of my favorite clubs and I'm really sad to play this way. I hope it will fix the impression in the coming period.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Yes, it's really incredible! I do not know what's going on with Real Madrid, they are in a serious crisis. Whether it is because of the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo or something else I do not understand at all. They are one of my favorite clubs and I'm really sad to play this way. I hope it will fix the impression in the coming period.

It is probably too much to consider that on one meaningless game but still they seem to be victims of their success which is also understandable when you've won everything(multiple times) you pretty much dont have motivation :cool:

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before entering this post, I thought there will be discussed who will win the match. I already even was ready to give the forecast for a victory of real . It's incredible that real Madrid lost to such a mediocre team. Unforgivable mistake .

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well for me today I did not want to bet

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when you've won everything(multiple times) you pretty much dont have motivation :cool:
But they played at home on the Santiago Bernabéu with 50k spectators. The new coach needed to show himself. Losing in Moscow 1: 0. What is not motivation?

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Be afraid of Russian soccer. Or is it again Russian hackers took to the field?:D:aetsch:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Real Madrid showed a very weak game, while CSKA Moscow did a fine job.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unmotivated Spanish club with a lower composition of players lost. Why be surprised?

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Or is it again Russian hackers took to the field?:D:aetsch:
I have to laugh over what was said. Played Russian hackers on European soil. How many are there in the US?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D