CFL PLAYOFFS

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ANY LOVE FOR THE CFL UP IN HERE ? predictions for this weekend and who you think wins this years Grey Cup

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I could see the under in the Hamilton game and feel like the veteran squad in Calgary will get it done to move on in the west

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CFL playoff football and snow. A perfect way to spend a Sunday.:)

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What an absolute classic in Regina yesterday!! Back and forth double overtime wow what a game! Bombers all the way!!! Go BLUE!!!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the Riders kicked the winning field goal and then I saw that there was a flag on the play, I thought, as did every Riders fan, oh oh here we go again!

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was an ugly first half in Regina but the 2nd half & overtimes were awesome. Hate to see a game like that end because of a missed field goal but when the pressure is on, you have to make any and all plays.

Thinking next weekend Toronto and Winnipeg win though as predictable as that is. The Boatmen are too good at home and with rest + the pressure of a home Grey Cup for the Ti-Cats might be too much although I thought I saw a line saying it was only -1 for Toronto...interesting.

Saskatchewan has to play an entire 60 min game on Sunday or it's curtains for them. Big emotional high winning their first playoff game @ New Mosaic and I have to think the Bombers are just salivating.

But prove me wrong...

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When the Riders kicked the winning field goal and then I saw that there was a flag on the play, I thought, as did every Riders fan, oh oh here we go again!
If it would have been to many men again that would have been insane

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That was an ugly first half in Regina but the 2nd half & overtimes were awesome. Hate to see a game like that end because of a missed field goal but when the pressure is on, you have to make any and all plays.

Thinking next weekend Toronto and Winnipeg win though as predictable as that is. The Boatmen are too good at home and with rest + the pressure of a home Grey Cup for the Ti-Cats might be too much although I thought I saw a line saying it was only -1 for Toronto...interesting.

Saskatchewan has to play an entire 60 min game on Sunday or it's curtains for them. Big emotional high winning their first playoff game @ New Mosaic and I have to think the Bombers are just salivating.

But prove me wrong...
5 interceptions was nuts and quite sloppy qb play .It’s Winnipeg’s cup to lose at this point ..riders won’t win that game and you would think Hamilton but Argos have lots of talent and it’s sports any given day ! East and west finals will be interesting

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big weekend playoff semis ..predictions ? I feel like Winnipeg will win even with some injuries ..riders don’t have enough O and in the east the Argos have talent said it all year but I think the ti cats even though an up and down season and to much qb issues will still get it done and return to the grey cup final .

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the under being ultra hot this season in the cfl those wouldn’t be bad choices either

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have Hamilton winning a close game over Toronto on the other side I think Winnipeg continues the domination they have shown and blow out the riders! That said with the projected weather in winterpeg it could change everything!

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big wind with blowing snow in Winnipeg today. Lets hope this helps the underdog and the green team can pull off the upset.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great games right down to the end ..classic cfl playoff games ticats at home versus the Winnipeg Blue Bombers for the title

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
2 really good comebacks on the weekend Hamilton were sparked with the return and never looked back!! Bombers must have been cold for the first half cuz wow that was some ugly ugly football gave away 14 points and gave them 7 a lot closer then it should have been!! How do you all see the Grey Cup playing out?

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 really good comebacks on the weekend Hamilton were sparked with the return and never looked back!! Bombers must have been cold for the first half cuz wow that was some ugly ugly football gave away 14 points and gave them 7 a lot closer then it should have been!! How do you all see the Grey Cup playing out?
Honestly the ticats just don’t have enough offence ..both have solid defences but I’d still say small edge to Winnipeg ..kicking game is close ..tome itsmhard seeing the ticats win even though trying to avenge other losses in the final and at home ..I still see bombers repeating they just need to win by 1 and they just score more

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Winnipeg for the win ! In the cup ..can’t see Hamilton at home

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hamilton for the win on this beautiful Sunday i think they are calling for 9c and no rain ;) let's go go Tiger Cats!!!!!!!!

The Riff_Raff :cool:

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Bombers same as last time just a little closer score as Hamilton should have a heavy home field advantage! Snacks are being made!! Countdown is on!! Go Blue!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow interesting game and figured the bombers would find a way

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level